Chapter 15 《Sickness》

Y/N's Pov 

Blinking my eyes, I make out blurry figures around me. 

 Eda's shocked face covers most of my vision "Y/N, are you okay?  Please tell me you're okay!" 

 I laugh, weakly and Eda scoops me up in her arms.  "I don't know what I would have done if I lost you." she whispers into my hair. 

 I smile.  Eda can seem rough and uncaring sometimes, but she really will be the best parent you ever could have. 

 "Hey, it's okay, Eda.  I'm fine." I croak, my throat dry and raw.  

Choking on cereal and nearly dying isn't very ideal for me.  

Noticing the croak in my voice, Eda looks worried "Don't worry, Y/N, I'll get you some water." 

 As Eda leaves to get the water, King and Luz appear into my grainy vision.

  Luz hugs me close and King curls up on my lap.

  Hooty rushes towards me, in a frenzy and fusses around me.  I laugh at his frantic yet caring manner. 

 Lilith appears aswell, carrying a few pillows, which she props my body up with.

  Smiling, weakly, at their kindness, I begin to cry.

  Luz and Lilith look shocked and King stares up, wide-eyed in horror. 

 "Oh, Y/N dear!  Are you alright?" Lilith questions, anxiety filling her voice.  Luz looks on at me, biting her lip, trying not to cry "Please, Y/N, we didn't mean to upset you!"  King let's out little meeps of sadness.  Hooty is looking at the group of us, his eyes overflowing with tears.

  Eda comes back, carrying a cup of water and a few honeysuckle pastilles.  "Ugh, I leave you for a few seconds and suddenly, we have a pity party?!"

 Eda rolls her eyes at Lilith, Luz, King and Hooty, before kneeling down gently and smiling kindly at me.  "Here you go Y/N.  I hope you feel better." Eda whispers, softly. 

 She places the water down next to me and puts the honeysuckle pastilles in my hand.  

Shakily, I swallow to of them.

  Hooty fetches me a blanket, near to Hunter, who is looking on, his mask covering up his emotions.

  Hooty pulls the blanket over me, making the warmth return to my body. 

 Smiling again, at their kindness, I close my eyes and fall asleep.

《I'm really sorry for the shortness of this chapter but I didn't have to much time to write it.  I was beginning to feel tired and I had already spent some time on my homework.  I did try to include the other characters a bit more, so this chapter was created to incorporate them.  There will probably be a short chapter again tomorrow but once I get to the 19th chapter, the climax will begin.》