†🔥 ⁹

Y/N'S POV :-

I lay in my bed and slept deeply. At least that's what Jungkook believed. In fact, I was with my mother and wide awake.

My mother continued to practice with me my magic in a kind of dream world. My mother and I found, that my body produced so much magic, that I had to do magic in the real world so that the magic within me did not erupt without control.

What I did not know was that even now in the real world my body escaped magic.

The magic licked through my room and crawled up the walls. It envelops my body like living snakes.

As I was in the dream world I did not realize that Jungkook entered my room.

Jungkook's POV :- Again, I had felt magic in her room. This girl was more exhausting than I suspected.

When I entered her room, I backed away in fright. How could she possess so much magic? This time, however, her magic was more concentrated. The magic moved across the room, wrapping itself around objects and crawling up the walls.

I tried again to blow the magic out the window. But this time it did not work. Slowly and carefully I went to her bed to wake her up as her magic touched my arm.

An incredibly comfortable feeling flowed through me. I looked at my arm and looked at the black sparkling magic that wrapped itself around my wrist and slowly crawled up my forearm.

My breathing quickened and I felt a little dizzy. I had to hurry up and wake her up. As I sat down on the edge of the bed, my eyes fell on her long eyelashes, which fluttered slightly.

My eyes fell on her full lips and I forget for a moment everything around me because of her beauty. What a big mistake was from me.

I gasped as I noticed her magic crawling over my back, up to my wings.

Gently , Y/N's magic wrapped my wings and I closed my eyes.

A pleasant feeling flooded my entire body and let me moan softly. I could not resist this feeling because I had never felt anything comparable. My inner demon screamed and raged in me.

He really wanted to take control... and I let him take control because I completely gave in to the feeling.

Y/N's voice sounded in my head and spoke in the language of the night. I could not understand it and yet her voice cast a spell over me and stunned my own will.

It sounded like she was whispering right in my ear. Dizzy, I leaned over her and stared at her. The heat of my wings intensified and they began to glow like glowing coals. As their magic crept down my shoulders and chest, I could not control myself any longer.

I put my hand to her face and threw back my head with pleasure because of the touch. My hand rested on her neck and my thumb stroked her chin and lips. My breath was only intermittent.

My wings set fire to everything they touched. But I did not care since I only had eves for Y/N.

Slowly. I leaned forward and gently touched her lips with mine. My hand went to the back of her head and pulled her closer to me. Everything about her attracted me like a magnet. My hand buried itself deep in her hair as I ran my lips over every inch of her face.

Carefully I moved her hand next to her head and crossed my fingers with hers. When our lips found again the room was already burning brightly. Although she was still asleep, it felt like she was reciprocating my kiss. Lustfully I deepened the kiss and let her take possession of me completely.

Even our magic seemed destined for each other and mingled in the whole room. I buried my face in the crook of her neck and tried to regain control. My eyes blazed like hellfire. I was out of control. With magic