🔥 ¹⁷

Y/n's POV :-

I woke up with nightmares blue dream flowers all over my white tule dress .

I peeked down to see a beautiful design formed by it's moss like rooting .

*Light chuckle* maybe it's a perk of being a child of darkness ? But wait what does nightmares and dreams have to do with night ?

And it's a flower right ? Aishh idk I'm losing my last braincells .

I swayed my now blue and white dres

I touched my itching head to feel soft petals

I touched my itching head to feel soft petals .. I looked over the small miror placed on the edge of the desk to find some small flowers crept up my head making it look like ,

I'm the choosen queen of nature which I'm gifted this tiara for ...

Nature's bliss

Jungkook's POV :-

With watchful eyes I circled the pentagram which was carved deep into the stone slabs in the floor.

The inner surface of the pentagram was already glowing red as I had already started to let magic flow into the sign.

The magic that surrounded me tickled pleasantly on my skin. I finally had enough strength again to cast spells.

It felt good as my magic flowed through my body again.

However, it would not be enough for me to return to the earthly world. The magic that I had to cast to be able to return to the earthly world cost a lot of strength and it would take me a few more days until I had enough magic in me again.

I let more and more magic flow into the sign on the ground until the ground glowed in the middle and sparks rose into the air. I held my hand with relish in the heat of the magic. With slow steps I began to circle the pentagram and quietly spoke the spell.

My wings glided gently over the floor and when I got to a certain point in the spell I turned to the pentagram and spread my wings. My demonic voice echoed off the stone walls of the room.