🔥 ⁶

Y/N'S POV :-

I opened my eyes and did not know where I was and what had happened. My body felt heavy like lead as I tried to move. As I turned my head to the window to see where I was, a stinging pain ran through my throat.

Startled, I reached for my neck with one hand. I was very thirsty. Slowly I straightened up and got out of bed. On a chest of drawers at the far end of the room stood a carafe of water. With soft knees, I went through the room.

When I reached the carafe with the water, I poured water into a glass with trembling hands.

I thirstily drank the glass empty as my eyes fell into the mirror that hung above the chest of drawers.

I looked like a corpse. My skin was pale grayish and I had dark circles under my eyes. When I looked at my neck, I saw a white bandage. As I looked closer, I realized that dark blue lines covered my neck like a spider web.

Hesitantly, I proceed to remove the bandage. As the white bandage slid to the floor, I had to hold onto the chest of drawers.

I stared at my neck. It almost looked like the blue lines were moving. My breathing became hectic.

In the mirror, I saw the lines slowly moving up my neck. In panic I scratched with my fingernails over my neck.

My eyes darkened until finally the whites of my eyes turned black. The lines appeared under my eyes and moved slowly over my cheekbones. In horror, I screamed shrilly, when suddenly the mirror in front of me shattered into a thousand shards. Everything blurred in front of my eyes and I fell to the ground. I rolled on my back gasping for air.

The decorations on the ceiling seemed to squirm like snakes. The ceiling seemed to get further and further away from me.

My eyelids flickered and I felt magic escape from my body like creeping smoke spreading across the floor.

My hair began to move, weaving around my head. The lights started to flicker eerily.

An unnatural darkness spread throughout the entire room, letting the lights go out.

Smaller objects suddenly floated across the floor. There were footsteps in the corridor, and they hurried closer.

Chairs and furniture lifted off the floor, slowly hovering in the air. The shadows in the room seemed to come to life, snaking across the walls and ceiling. Suddenly the double-winged door was pushed open with a loud bang.

Jungkook: "Y/N, stop it now."

Jungkook knelt beside me and pulled me onto his lap.

Jungkook: "Wake up. Y/N are you listening to me? Wake up!"

I did not notice him at all. My eyes were fixed. I did not even blink. Jungkook put a hand over my eyes as I suddenly struggled.

He held me more tightly in his arms and tried to cover my eyes with his hand. I screamed out loud again. Then suddenly the furniture and objects crashed to the floor and the lights went on again. I lay unconscious in his arms.

Jungkook's POV :-

The room around us was wrapped in a strange darkness, all lights were gone.

Even the daylight outside did not seem to be able to enter the room anymore.

Everything in the room floated and her hair wafted around us like we were underwater.

Her eyes were pitch black.

I put a hand over her eyes to send her into a dreamless sleep. But she did not seem to like it.

She writhed in my arms and I pulled her closer to keep her still. Again, I put my hand over her eyes and cast the spell.