🔥 ¹⁶

( Y/n's appearance at the current day )

........................................................................

Y/N'S POV :-

It was late at night and I was still sitting on the balcony talking to my parents.

Mistschief and Faye flew around me and tried to understand what I was talking about with my parents.

The moon: "You just have to accept what you are, honey. Only then will your true strength develop."

Y/N: "I've spent most of my life in an asylum. Everyone around me told me that I was only imagining my strange visions and ability to see demons. And now I should suddenly accept it all? And to Add to that the fact that I'm supposed to be the night. I mean, how should that work?"

Y/N: "It's night somewhere in the world right now, but I'm here?!"

Overwhelmed and annoyed, I tousled my hair.

The darkness: "You still don't seem to fully understand your inner nature and the flow of magic. Even without you, there would still be the night in this world."

The darkness: "But you are the one who controls it and gives it a soul. Your father and me once had human bodies, but our bodies died in war. Our souls, however, were still firmly attached to our element and so we can still control our element today."

It was all too much for me at the moment. Loki sat next to me on the floor and looked at me curiously with his small eyes. Faye flew curiously around Loki and looked at him.

Faye: "Can we eat the raven?"

Mistschief: "That's not a raven it's a black chicken you silly girl !"

Faye: "YAH! Who is the silly here if you can't even tell a raven from a chicken!"

Mistschief: "It doesn't matter, they taste the same anyway. And no, Y/N don't want us to eat it."

Jungkook's POV :-

I ran my hand over the sharp edge of my sword. A thin red line appeared in the palm of my hand and a thin stream of blood oozed from the wound.