🔥²

Jungkook's POV :-

With strong wing beats I flew through the storm and elegantly avoided the Flash out.

The lightning would not kill me if they hit me, but it hurt anyway. The forces of nature in this world had always fascinated me, because there was no such thing in my world.

I shot straight up into the sky like an arrow. I quickly turned around my own axis. Lightning bolts pass me right and left. With relish, I closed my eyes and felt the wind slipping through my wings.

Wind and Weather features did not exist in my world. Just as there was no day and no night. Below me, a city came to appear.

I laid my wings flat against my body and dropped in a swoop. I aimed precisely at one of the skyscrapers below me. The concrete broke under my feet as I landed at full speed on the roof. The thunderstorm was still hanging over me, as if mad at me for mocking it. My fingers clawed at the edge of the roof, leaving imprints behind.

Slowly I straightened up and corrected my clothes. I could feel that there was something else up there in the air. Patiently I waited until my friend also landed on the roof on which I stood. He also landed at full speed on the roof, so that concrete shards flying around.

Jungkook: "Hello my old friend. Nice to see you again.

" Suga: "Hello Jungkook, what is taking you into the human world?"

Jungkook: "I think you know that. Of course I'm looking for my father's sword, and that's why I need your help and those of the others! Have they arrived yet?

" Suga: "Not yet! You know they like to take their time." Jungkook: "So you were already here?" Suga: "Yes, this world offers so much we do not have in ours."

Jungkook: "Yes I know, but it also lacks a lot of ours...

" Suga: "Do you have an idea where to start looking for your father's sword?"

Jungkook: "We should split up and search! Since I could not find it in our world, it can only be found in this world.

" Suga: "The others will be happy." *ironic*

Suga: "In other words, you have no idea where to start.

" Suga was perfectly right, of course. Thoughtfully, I spread my wings to loosen them a bit after the exhausting flight in the thunderstorm. Gently stroke the lower tips of my wings over the ground as I stood at the edge of the roof.

Jungkook: "I will call servants who will help us in the search.

" Suga: "Are you sure? That will cost you a lot of energy. Opening the portal for yourself has cost you a lot of energy.

" Jungkook: "I'll call the servants who are around here, that's not very exhausting.

" Suga: "Luckily there are no demon hunters in this century, just like people with the second face. Otherwise, we would have noticed for a long time.

" Suga spread his wings with a rustle. Suga: "I'll go now. Call me when the others have arrived." He smiled at me once more and dropped headlong down the skyscraper. Only at the last moment did he open his wings and catch the fall. Also, I lifted off the floor and looked for a suitable place where I could call the servants.

Y/N's POV :-

I sat at my window staring blankly at the thunderstorm over the city. Again I could not sleep. The thunderstorm over the city held me under its spell. I could sense that something was going on there. My eyes were clouded by the constant waves of magic that rolled over me. My hands were shaking as well as the rest of my body. My head was buzzing with confused thoughts. My strength seemed to escape my body as if I had a leak somewhere.