Twenty-Nine

A/N: A/P/Y = Actor Playing You

Two Days Later

"Are you sure you should be out doing stuff?" Randy asked. I rolled my eyes and sighed. It's only been two days since the fucking killer tried to off me in the hospital. Yesterday Sidney saw him while she was at rehearsal. She said he was in with the people wearing the masks but then disappeared. She has detectives following her around now. I do too. But I made sure to tell them they better stay as far back as possible.

"I'll be fine, Ray. I'm literally going to be with you and Dewey. It's broad daylight, killers usually don't attack in the daytime," I told him. "Besides, I got things one and thing two following me around as well." I hitched a thumb over my shoulder and he turned around and waved. "They gonna follow you until he's caught?" Randy asked. I hummed as we walked into the cafeteria where we were to meet Dewey.

After getting milk shakes we sat down at a table away from anyone else. They had an interview with Tori Spelling and A/P/Y about them playing Sidney and I in Stab. "This is such shit!" I said. Gale made me look like I was aware that my boyfriend was a fucking psychopath. Randy and Dewey started to talk about potential suspects and rules for a sequel. I couldn't bring myself to even pay attention.

Not when a blond headed asshole caught my eye. I saw him across the room sitting in the very back corner. He had his glasses on again, black tee-shirt and jeans. I smiled spread across his face when he saw me looking at him. "Maybe it's Stu. Maybe he came back first yn."

That caught my attention and I looked at Dewey. "What?" I asked. "Have you gotten any calls or anything from Stu Macher? Or have you seen him at all?" He asked. I shook my head, "um…no. No, I haven't gotten anything from him. And if he is around I haven't seen him. He'd probably change his look wouldn't he?" I could feel the anxiety bubbling up inside of me. I look back over to where Stu was but he was gone.

After we talked and finished our milkshakes we met up with Gale and her cameraman, Joel. Gale's phone kept ringing and she kept hanging up on the person calling. When I rang again Randy picked it up, pissed that whoever kept calling couldn't take a hint. But then he stopped and pulled the phone down. "It's him."

"Who?" I asked. "The killer." The four of us looked at each other and then decided we split up. Gale went with Dewey and I went with Randy while he kept talking to the killer. It was hard to tell who was on the other end when everyone sitting around seemed to be on the phone. The killer said something that pissed Randy off then he went off on a rant about them being a copycat before trashing Billy and Stu.

We were near Gales news van when the sliding door opened and someone yanked Randy inside. "No! Randy!" I tried the door but it was locked. "Fucker!" I yelled and reached through the open window on the passenger side only to have my arm cut. "Fuck!" I jumped when Randy was pushed so hard against the sliding door that the window shattered but didn't completely break. I yanked the door open, crawling over the seat and into the back.

I wrapped my arm around the killer's neck from behind to try and get them off of Randy. He let go of him and pushed back so I was slammed against the door making the window shatter completely. I lost my grip on him and he quickly hopped over the seat and took off. I groaned in pain and crawled over to Randy, putting pressure on the knife wound close to his neck.

"You're going to be fine. You're going to be fine. I let go and pulled my jacket off to use as a compression, putting his hand there and telling him to put pressure on it. I opened the sliding door and yelled. "Dewey! Dewey!" I turned back around replacing my hand with Randy's. He had been stabbed multiple times but I was more worried about the wound I was putting pressure on. It was awfully close to the main artery in his neck.

"Dewey!" I screamed. Randy's blood hand wrapped around my wrist as he tried to speak. "Shh. Don't talk. Don't talk, okay. You're going to be fine, Ray." I heard footsteps running towards us and turned my head to see Dewey, Gale, and Joel. Gale screamed and Joel passed out. "Call 911! Hurry!" I yelled. Dewey nodded and quickly went to grab some random person's phone.

After spending hours in the hospital with Randy the detectives assigned to me took me back to my dorm. "We'll be here if you need anything." I thanked them and walked up to my room. When I got inside I locked the door and let out a heavy sigh. My hands and clothes were still covered in blood and a white bandage covered my arm. I rested my forehead against the door and took a couple deep breaths.

"And where have you been? I've been waiting for fucking hours." I jumped and spun around. My heart was pounding out of my chest. "Jesus. What the fuck happened?!" Stu rushed over to me, grabbing me by the shoulders and looking me over. "Baby, what happened?" I shook my head and pushed him away. "Did you…was it you?"

"Was what me?" He asked. "Did you…did you try to kill Randy?" His face fell into confusion and he slowly shook his head. "No. Baby, what happened?" Tears started to stream down my face and he pulled me into his chest. "How about you go take a shower. Then we can watch a movie or just lay in bed." I sniffled and nodded my head. What I couldn't see was the smirk he had on his face. 

I moved away from him, grabbed my shower stuff and left for the showers. When I got back Stu was sitting on the couch, arms stretched across the back, head tilted back, and eyes closed. I softly closed the door and locked it. My mind started to race with thoughts and I fought with myself for a few minutes before I let my towel drop to the floor.

His eyes flew open when I settled myself on his lap, hands going to grip my hips. "What do you need, baby? Hmm?" I pulled at the bottom of his shirt and he got the hint, pulling it open up over his head and throwing it beside him. His thumb came in contact with my clit and I gasped. "I'm going to make you feel good, baby. That what you want?" I nodded my head and pressed my lips to his. My hands blindly reaching for the button of his pants.

"In a rush, sweetheart?" He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, pulling them down, kicking them off. His hard cock laid against his stomach before he wrapped his hand around it and positioned me over him. He teased me with the tip of his cock, running it between my wet slit before pushing inside of me. I sank down on him, the both of us moaning at the feeling.

I knew I shouldn't have been doing this. I could have told Dewey the truth. I could have told him Stu was here and that I've seen him several times. But no, I'm fucking him after my best friend was just almost killed. But it felt too good. Having Stu take care of me like this. Having him fucking me in a way only he could. There will be no other guy in this world that will make me feel the way he does.