Five

A/N: This is Part One. The next chapter will be smut! Not nice gentle smut either so that's your warning. Also, I highly recommend watching My Boyfriend's Back it's a good movie. It's on Amazon and YouTube for $3.99 it's also on Redbox for the same price.

Stu

I was surprised when I saw yn standing behind me with a bat in her hand. And when it finally clicked that Billy fucking called her at work and that was the reason she was there I was fucking pissed. I mean seeing her swing that bat in her hand and threaten me like she did had my fucking dick hard. But I could have fucking hurt her she would have just snuck up on me. I didn't want her to be a part of this. She didn't have anything to do with Billy's revenge against Sidney. Okay, sure, Maureen was her mother too. But she wasn't Billy's girlfriend.

When he had come to me about killing Maureen I had been hesitant at first. I didn't want to kill my girlfriend's mom. But I'm far too sensitive and gave in to peer pressure. Billy had called me out on the dark fantasy I had of what it would be like to kill someone. He's seen the dolls in the attic. We've both always had that darkness about us. We used to joke about it when we were alone. Then he came to me telling me he knew why his mom left him and that Maureen Prescott had to die. That we would be doing everyone a favor.

She was known to be the whore of Woodsboro. Everyone knew she slept around even yn. Sidney was the one that was in denial. And when Billy looked at Sidney he saw her mother. She looked more like her than yn did. I never wanted yn to find her mom like that. I felt guilty for a long time every time I looked at her. But then we started talking about killing other people. Casey and Steve were brought up and I jumped at it. Then we made more plans. There would be a fake attack on Sidney. Yn wasn't supposed to be a part of that.

Yn wasn't going to be a part of any of this. I had plans to slip her something. She would be asleep the whole time. Then when Billy and I were the last ones left she would be too and I would be the only person she had. She could be mine forever. But now I'm at the fucking police station watching comfort her sister while Deputy Dipshit tried to find their father. They wouldn't find him. He never left town. He's tied up in my basement until we need him. I met Billy's stare and slightly nodded my head. It was part of the plan. He was obsessed with following the fucking plan.

Once the girls were free to go Dewey led us out the back way to avoid the press. I couldn't wait to be famous for being one of the Woodsboro teens who survived a grief ridden man who went on a killing spree right before the one year anniversary of his wife's murder. Of course we didn't get away from the press completely. Gale Weathers was waiting for Sidney and yn as we walked out the door. To my surprise Sidney was the one to punch her.

"I need to go back to the house," yn said. I looked over at her before I started the car. "I left my stuff in my car including my keys. And I need to get a change of clothes." I nodded my head and started the car. "No problem. You okay? You wanna tell me what happened?" I asked. I know Billy called her, there was no way he didn't.  She sighed, "he called me at work, the killer I mean. He said that he was watching Sidney and then said that I was going to find her the same way I found my mom." My grip on the steering wheel tightened.

"I rushed home. The doors were locked so I climbed up onto the roof and through my bedroom window." No matter how many times I've told her to lock her damn windows she never does. "And you just decided to threaten a killer with a baseball bat?" I asked. She shrugged, "well I wasn't going to go out with nothing. Just be happy I have some kind of weapon in my room. It makes up for not locking my windows." I laughed at her logic, "funny one, babe. I think when I get you back to my place I'm going to have to punish you." My dick was getting hard again thinking about what she had done.

When we got back to my house I was quick to grab her stuff for her. "What a gentleman," she said. "Anything for you, baby." I smirked. She rolled her eyes and walked into the house. As soon as the door was closed I took her stuff up to my roof. I don't know why she brought clothes when she has clothes here. When I went back downstairs yn wasn't anywhere in sight. "Babe?" I could feel my pulse quicken as I walked closer to the basement door. "Baby?" I spun around when I heard a bang coming from the garage.

I walked through the kitchen, into the laundry room where the door that led out to the garage was open. "Baby, what're you doing?" She looked over her shoulder, "beer." She held up two beers and I smiled. "Beer before bed?" I asked. "I'm not really tired," she sighed. I nodded my head and led her back into the kitchen. "How about we make some popcorn and watch a movie." She nodded her head and sat up on the counter. I started the popcorn and turned around so I could stand between her legs. "What movie do you wanna watch?" I asked, giving her a quick kiss.

"What about…My Boyfriend's Back?" One of her favorite movies. Not exactly a horror and more like a comedy. It's about a teenage boy our age who gets shot trying to impress his long-time crush only to die. Then he comes back from the dead determined to take her to prom. He's technically a zombie but not like the Night of the Living Dead zombies. She thought it was romantic that he came back from the dead to tell his dream girl he was in love with her. The ending was a bit of a twist but not surprising.

"Sure, baby, go put it in," I said, giving her a kiss and helping her off the counter. When I walked into the living room, a bowl of popcorn in my hand and a beer in the other, yn was stretched out on the sofa. The movie was paused waiting for me to get settled so we could watch it. I set the bowl on the table, sat down in the middle of the sofa, and moved her legs so they were resting over mine. "Okay, you can start it." She smiled and pressed play on the remote. She was already immersed in the movie but I couldn't help thinking about seeing her tonight. I was pissed but also so fucking turned on.