Nine

A/N: sorry it took so long. I needed a break from everything. Hope you enjoy. It's not much.

We walked into the video store and Stu went up to Randy knocking the vhs tapes out of his hands. "You coming to my party tonight?" He asked. Randy picked up the tapes and started to put them on the shelf. "Duh. Get off early with the curfew and everything," he said.  "Place is packed," I said, looking around. "Yeah, we've had a spike in the horror section," Randy said. I looked over to see Billy talking to two girls. Becky Richmen and Jennifer Thompson.

"Hey, did the checks come in?" I asked Randy. He looked over at me and nodded, "yeah, they're in the office." I looked back at where Billy was before looking up at Stu. "I'll be back." He nodded and I walked off to the back. When I walked into the office I saw the checks on the desk. I picked up the small stack of envelopes and thumbed through them until I found mine. When I walked out I heard Randy's big mouth.

"EVERYONE'S A SUSPECT!"

Everyone turned their heads to look over at him. I saw Stu trying to tell him to shut up as I made my back over to them. "I'm telling you, Billy's the killer," Randy said and turned around. When he did he ran right into Billy. "How do we know you're not the killer? Huh? Maybe your movie freak mind lost grip on reality," Billy said. Randy's shirt was gripped in his fist. Stu smirked and walked over to stand behind Randy. Randy started to agree with Billy and I rolled my eyes. "I'll be waiting in the car!" I said not wanting to deal with their bullshit.

While I waited for Stu I couldn't help but think about what Randy had said. For some reason I could see Billy being the killer too. But his phone records came back clean. And there was no way he could have ran down the stairs, peeled that costume off and climbed up to Sidney's window in that short amount of time. It was only seconds after the killer left. I mean that's what Sidney had told me. And I was there. I was in front of the killer while Billy was climbing up to her window. Maybe he has a partner?

I was knocked out of my thoughts when Stu got in the driver's seat then Billy got in the backseat. I looked over at him and he shrugged. "What? He needs a ride." I had told Stu that Billy better not be at the party. Not after I heard that conversation between him and Sid. We dropped him off at his place then headed to Stu's. But it wasn't before I caught the look they gave each other. That's when my mind went into overdrive and I started over-thinking.

I was helping Stu get things set up, my mind everywhere, overthinking everything. I jumped when I felt his hands on my hips, his lips going straight for my neck. I moved away from him or tried to at least. "Hey, where are you going?" He asked, pulling me back into his chest. "I'm not in the mood, Stu. Please." He turned me around, picked me, and set me on the counter. "What's going on in that pretty head of yours?" He asked. Not only was I thinking about that look he shared with Billy but I was also thinking about how tomorrow would be one year since my mother murder.

"Baby, look at me." He put his finger under my chin and lifted my head to look at him. "Hey, what's going on? What's wrong?" He asked. I took a deep breath before saying anything. "I'm just overwhelmed with everything that's going on and what's happened in the past couple days." He kissed my forehead, "I love you. You know that right?" He pulled back to look at him. "I know. I love you too," I said. I brought my hands to his face and pulled him down to kiss him.

"I'm gonna go shower and change before the party. You coming?" I asked, jumping down from the counter and holding out my hand. I led us upstairs and into his bathroom. "I'm sorry." I turned around to look at Stu after turning the water on. "For what?" I asked, confused. He shrugged, "for whatever I did that pissed you off since we've been together." That just made me more confused. "I mean you do piss me off a lot but there isn't anything to be sorry about. What's going on with you?" I asked.

He pulled me into the shower with him and wrapped his arms around me, kissing my forehead. "Just want to get it out of there in case I die," he whispered. I let out a nervous laugh. "What the hell are you talking about? Stu, did… did he call you, did the killer call you?" He shook his head and turned to face the water. "Stu." I was starting to get worried now with the way he was talking. "No, I didn't get a call. I'm just saying in general. I don't want you getting all worked up and worried. I'll always protect you. He would have to get through me before he even thought about touching you." He whispered the last part.

After our shower I made him sit on the bed and I straddled his waist after dropping the towel. His hands admittedly went to my hips. "Thought you were sore." I shrugged and wrapped my arms around his neck. "A little. But not as much as I was." His hands slid down to my ass and grabbed onto it. "Come here." He pulled me closer if that was even possible and then flipped us so I was now on my back. He stood up, dropped his towel then got on his knees between my thighs.

We were laying on our backs panting when I looked over at the clock. "We better get dressed before people start to show up," I said. Stu hummed, kissed me then sat up. "Let's go then. Got a party to throw!" I laughed and got up, changing into a pair of jeans and a tank top. I yelped when Stu slapped my ass and ran out the door at the sound of the doorbell. I was pulling a flannel on when I heard the music being turned on and more and more people started to flood into the house.