Seven

A/N: Sorry, guys, I thought I posted this chapter on here. I did on Tumblr and Ao3. But here it is.

YN

I groaned as I was awakened by Stu's fucking alarm clock. I went to move but the weight of an arm over my chest and the feeling of him buried inside of me stopped me from moving. Last night's events flashed through my mind. The way he fucked me on the couch downstairs. We've done some kinky stuff but that was a first. I went to pull away but Stu's grip on me tightened. "Where do you think you're going?" I gasped when he pulled his hips back and pushed back into me.

"No. Stu, please I'm too sore," I whined. He moved slowly, kissing my shoulder. "Shh. It's okay, baby, I'll be gentle." He liked my leg up to get a better angle and thrust into me again. "I've been inside your tight little pussy all night. Do you know how hard it was not to keep fucking you over and over? You made a mess on the fucking couch." His movements were slow and gentle. He pulled out, filled me on my back and quickly pushed back inside of me, bringing my legs to wrap around his waist.

"You were so good for me last night, baby." I whimpered, gripping a hold of his arms. The pleasure was over taking the slight ache. I could feel myself getting close. "Stu, I'm close." He hummed, leaning down and kissing me. "Let go, baby. Come for me." His thumb drew small, tight circles on my clit and I clenched around him. I let go, coming around him and he released inside of me a couple seconds later. "I love you," he said, kissing me. 

We stood at the lockers, Stu was right beside me going through my lockers while I talked to Sidney and Tatum. "This was a mistake," Sidney shut her locker and faced us. Tatum was leaning her back against the lockers. "You meet right here after class, okay, Sid?" Sidney nodded her head. I had learned that she had gotten a call from the killer at Tatum's last night. And Billy's phone records were clean. "Hey, I haven't seen Billy. Is he really pissed?" Sidney asked.

Stu put the mirror back in my locker and looked at her. "What after you branded him the candy man? No his heart is broken," he said. I elbowed him in the ribs. "What the fuck Stu?!" I hissed. Sidney looked down at the floor until we heard screaming and someone in the same costume as the killed came running past us, jumping at both Sidney and I. "Why are they doing this?" Sidney asked. "Are you kidding me? Look at this place. It's like Christmas, Stu laughed. I turned around and pinched him. "Ow. Easy," he said.

Sidney ran off after that. "Sid!" Tatum called after her. I looked up at Stu, "what the fuck is wrong with you?!" I hit him and he grabbed my hand. "Easy. I was only joking," he said. "It's not funny, Stuart!" I turned around and ran off after Sidney. I stopped when I saw her talking to Billy.

"What? You don't still think it's me?" He asked. Sidney catches her breath and shook her head. "No. I don't it's just. Oh God, Billy, someone was there, someone tried to kill me," she said. "The police say I scared him off. It wasn't me, Sid." She took a deep breath, "I know. He called again last night at Tatum's house," she told him. "See, it couldn't have been me. I was in jail. Remember." Billy held up his hand to show the blank ink still on his finger tips.

"I'm so sorry, please understand." Billy looked at her, pinching his eyebrows together. "Understand what? That I got a girlfriend who would rather accuse me of being a psychopathic killer than touch me." Sidney shook her head, looking at him in disbelief. "You know that's not true," she told him. "Then what is it? Is there somebody else?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "No!" She qas quick to answer. "Is it the sex thing? Am I being too pushy?" He asked.

I mean I can't say I blame him for feeling the way he does. Before our mom was murdered they couldn't keep their hands off each other. And then when they said mom was raped and murdered Sidney pushed Billy away and didn't let him touch her in any way. It was just recently, like a couple months ago, that she started to let him touch her more. Not anything too much. She let's him kiss her, hold her hand, and even cuddles close to him. But the moment he even tries to do more, like run his hand up her leg she pushes him away like he burned her.

"No, it's me, Billy. I need time. I'm still adjusting to my mom," Sidney said. I rolled my eyes so hard I thought they were going to stay in the back of my fucking head. "It's been a year since she died. And yn doesn't act like that with Stu. They're always all over each other. Hell, I'm sure she let him fuck her six ways to Sunday last night." My mouth dropped open. Was Stu talking to Billy about our Sex life?!

"Tomorrow. One year tomorrow. And that's yn not me. She wasn't affected likw i was," Sidney said. Is she serious right now? I wasn't affect by our mother's death? I had fucking nightmares about it. I was the one to find her. "When are you gonna let that go, Sid? When my mom left my dad–I just accepted it. This is the way it is. She"s not coming back." A little harsh but it was true. "Your parents split up. It's not the same thing. Your mom left town, she• a not in a coffin somewhere," Sisney told him sharply.

"You have to move on, Sid," he said. Sidney scoffed and starts to walk away but turnes back, angry. "I'm glad to know you're coping so well with life, Billy. But some of us aren't so perfect. Some of us are just trying to hold on." Then she ran off towards the bathroom. Billy called out her name before turning back around. "Stupid!" He said to himself, hitting the heel of his palm off his forehead and then walked away. Now I had to do more damage control and try to get her to calm down. I went after her but when I opened the door I heard a girl talking. "She was never attacked. I think she made it all up