Thirty-Six

A/N: omg look at me, releasing another chapter so soon! Enjoy this, my dirty little slashers.

Stu

Holy fucking shit! I have a daughter. I'm a fucking dad! I slowly knelt down to her level. "Hello. What's your name?" I asked in a soft voice. I looked up at yn, who looked fucking terrified. She pushed the little girl behind her and I stood up. "Mama." Bent over and picked her up and her little legs wrapped around her waist, arms going to wrap tightly around her neck. Then yn stepped back.

"You have a lot of explaining to do, sweetheart," I said. "Just leave, Stu." She held onto the little girl and backed up again. "Don't even think about it." I said in a stern voice and she froze. "You know, I was here to keep my promise. Can't say I'm happy that the plan didn't work out again. Also didn't expect to find you with a little girl who oddly has the same eyes as mine." I took a step towards her daring her to run from me. She was smart though and stayed still.

"Put her to bed and then we are going to have a little chat." Those big blue eyes looked back at me again and I smiled at her. "Hi, sweetheart. You know who I am?" I asked, gently. She looked up at yn and back at me. "Have you told her about me?" I asked. Yn wouldn't even look me in the eye. "She's two. She doesn't understand," she whispered. "Is that a yes?" This was going to fuck all my plans up.

"I think it's beddy bye time, hmm?" Yn coos at her–our daughter. She laid her head down on yn shoulder and nodded. Yn kissed her head and slowly backed away from me. She watched me with wary eyes. "Jesus, babe, I'm not going to fucking hurt you. Go put our daughter to sleep." I said putting emphasis on the word our. I smiled softly at my little girl; fuck I can't believe I have a fucking kid. I smiled softly when she turned her head to look at me. "Night night, sweetheart."

Yn turned and walked to the second door on the left. Shortly after she had walked in I started to hear her singing softly. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. No fucking beer? Seriously? "There's some in the garage." I turned my head and laughed. "Oh, yeah? You have a doggy door and a killer waiting for me out there too?"

Bad joke? Too soon? Fuck you, I don't give a shit.

"What the fuck do you want, Stu? How did you find me?" I closed the fridge, turned towards her, and placed my hand on the counter to lean closer to her. "I told you geek boy led me straight here. Saw him at the video store and just knew he would be the one to follow. You were living at home for a little while after Windsor but then disappeared."

"You have someone watching me? Or were you stupid enough to stay in Woodsboro for two fucking years?" I shrugged instead of answering her. "That's enough of that. We're going to talk about that beautiful little girl now. Were you even going to try and find a way to let me know I was a father?" I asked, standing straight. "What's her name?" I whisper.

"Reeselyn. But we just call her Reese. I found out I was pregnant a few weeks after we left Windsor. She was born two months early on October 20, 1998. She was in the NICU for almost a month before I was finally allowed to bring her home. The whole pregnancy was a fucking mess. I was retaining a lot of fluid and my blood pressure was always high. They had me hospitalized trying to keep me from going into labor but it got to the point that…it was either give birth then and there or lose her. So they rushed me in for an emergency C-section."

I felt fucking sick. I walked around the counter and stood in front of her. I had to be quick to grab her before she could distance herself. "I'm sorry you had to go through that, baby. But I'm here now. I can take care of the both of you." She pushed against my chest, trying to push me away from her. "Get off of me!" I held her tighter, walking her backwards until her back was to the wall. "Stop it! You will not keep me from my daughter. Do you understand me?"

"It's not like you can actually be here for her. You're a fucking psychopath, Stu. You're a murderer and hiding from the cops. As far as I'm concerned, she doesn't have a father." Before I knew what I was doing my hand wrapped around her throat, putting just enough pressure to tell her to keep her mouth shut. "Let me make myself clear, hmm? You are going to let me see her and get to know her. You're going to let me be her father. And you're going to stop acting like you fucking hate me and aren't still in love with me."

"Fuck you!" I pressed myself against her, leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Is that what you want? You want me to fuck that attitude out of you. You miss the feeling of me inside of you?" I brought my hand down to the button of her jeans, popping it open, and slipping my hand into her panties. "Would you look at that already wet for me." Her fingers wrapped around my arm, pushing my hand further.

"You just can't resist me, baby. Also so needy for me to touch you." I pressed my finger against her clit, rubbing tight, slow circling. "You're so fucking needy." I pushed two fingers inside of her, my dick getting harder, straining against my pants. "Fuck. I've missed touching you."

Her hand gripped my shirt, pulling me down, and smashing our lips together. I pulled my hand out of her pants and lifted her up. "Bedroom?" I asked, kissing down her jaw to her neck. "Door end of hall." I walked down the hall, her lips leaving kisses on my neck. I couldn't wait to strip her of her clothes and sink my dick into her tight pussy.

Once in the room I dropped her on the bed and went to close the door. "Strip. Now." I pulled my shirt off my head, threw it to the floor, and walked towards her. "Now!" She pulled her shirt over her head revealing her bar. I dropped to my knees and started to help pull her jeans and underwear down and off her legs. "Take that fucking bra off." I pushed her legs apart and admittedly connected my mouth to her wet cunt. Her hips lifted off the bed when I ran my tongue through her slit, smiling it around her clit.

I hummed at the taste of her. Always so sweet. I laid an arm over her stomach and pushed her hips back down on the bed, holding her there. The two fingers I had in her just minutes ago were pushed back inside of her. The sounds of her moans were like music, sweet, sweet music to my ears. I could feel her tighten around my fingers when I sucked her clit into my mouth, scraping my teeth over the bundle of nerves.

"Please. Please…" she was begging me to make her come. So I pulled aways. A loud whine left her and her eyes shot open. "What the fu…" I didn't wait for her to finish. I didn't take any time at all shoving myself inside of her. Her back arched as my cock stretched her. "Fuck! Fucking shit! You're so fucking tight, baby. I've fucking missed how this pussy just socks my cock in. So fucking greedy."

I pulled almost all the way out and slammed back into her. Her legs wrapped around my waist when bent over to attach our lips. My hips snapped forward hitting right where I know she needs it. Her walls spasmed around me and my dick twitched inside of her. I wasn't going to last long, but I knew she wasn't going to either. "I'm gonna fill this tight cunt so full. Breed you again and this time watch as your belly grows round with my child."

Her pussy was like a vice, clamping around me as she let go, soaking my cock and the bed. I came right after, filling her full of my cum. "Such a good girl." I kissed her and slowly pulled out of her. I looked down to see our mixed releases spilling out of her. I shoved my finger inside of her, pushing it back inside. "Gotta keep that inside you, princess."