Authors Note

I just thought I would put this somewhere. If you have read and want to re-read or haven't and want to read NC-17, you will see it's not on this page anymore. Wattpad took it down. "It violated guidelines." BUT you can find it on...
tumbr:final-girl96
and
Ao3: finalgirl96

They've been best friends since they were kids. She's had a crush on him for years, and he's been obsessed with her for longer. She's left with Sidney at the end, terrified and confused. Thinking Stu and Billy were dead, Sidney, Randy, Dewey, and Gale are survivors of the Woodsboro Massacre. But what about YN? She was alive when Sidney told the police that she was in the living room unconscious and the two boys behind it all were dead. But when they go inside the house... they find it empty. Stu Macher and Billy Loomis were gone, and so was YN Crawford.Stu just couldn't leave her behind, and Billy didn't have time to argue with him. They take her with them as they flee, to hopefully where no one will find them. Stu now has to figure out a way to keep the girl he's loved since he could remember and make her understand that it all had to happen and convince her he would never hurt her.

Stu Macher x Reader

This will follow Scream events but will have a lot of smut in between. Then it will just be my own thing after that.

Disclaimer: I do not own Scream or the characters. I only own my own characters, extra plot, and dialogue.

What is NC-17? Basically, for adults, 17 years and older only. No one under the age of 17 is permitted to see the movie, not even with someone over 17.

But like, I can't stop you from reading, so just make sure you carefully read the warnings, please.

THIS CAN BE A LITTLE DARK AND MESSED UP IN SOME PARTS!

Warnings/ALL TRIGGERS AND POTENTIAL TRIGGERS!

IF ANY OF THESE WARNINGS BOTHER YOU PLEASE DO NOT READ. THIS WILL BE A LITTLE DARK LATER IN THE STORY. STU GETS MORE POSSESSIVE THROUGH OUT IT.

~ Stu Macher (Explanatory)

~ Billy Loomis (Explanatory)

~ Blood & Gore

~ Murder

~ Strong Language

~ NC-17 Content

~ Adult Content

~ Heavy Sexual Themes

~ Possessive Behavior (Stu)

~ Obsessive Behavior (Stu)

~ Degrading (slut, whore etc)

~ Choking

~ Hair Pulling

~ Ass Slapping

~ Marking (hickies)

~ Rough Sex

~ Oral (both receiving)

~ Unprotected/ Protected? Sex (later on unprotected no condom but read is on birth control Stu doesn't know that )

~ Hair Pulling

~ Public Sex

~ Praise Kink

~ Daddy Kink (Stu's thing)

~ Breeding Kink (Stu’s thing)

~ Cock Warming

~ Jealous Stu

~ Underage Drinking

~ Anxiety (a little)

~ Absent Parents

~ Dob-Con? (Maybe...)

~ CNC (consensual nonconsensual)

~ Angst