Twenty-Five

Stu

"You're going to manipulate me into having sex with you?" She asked. "I don't need to manipulate you, sweetheart. You'll give in just like you did the last time and the time before that." I leaned down and kissed her soft lips. "I'm not the killer. I don't even know who it is." That's a lie. Well, the part of me not knowing who the killer is. I do know who it is. "I just know that I need to make sure you're okay."

"You don't need to be scared of me." I kissed her jaw moving down to her neck and her head fell to the side. I smirked into her skin. "I can feel your pulse picking up," I whispered, kissing her pulse point on her neck. "Do I make you nervous or do I just turn you on? Maybe it's both." She put a hand on my chest and pushed me away.

"Stu, you know this can't work, right? You are a murderer. You killed my mother, our classmates, you tried to kill me and my sister." I went to say something but she continued before I could. "Threatening to kill my sister and my best friend also doesn't help. Especially when two people who went to my college were just killed at a perimire based on what fucking happened. On what you and Billy did."

"It's based on Gale's fucking book, babe. She made you all look like idiots. She's the hero in her book." I sighed and sat up, pulling her with me. "I know what I did and I'm still not sorry about it. But I have nothing to do with what happened at that theater. I mean Phil Stevens and Maureen Evens. I know you're not stupid, sweetheart."  She looked at me confused and I rolled my eyes.

"Come on! Think, babe. I'm not the smartest guy but I know when someone is trying to be a copycat! Phil Stevens. Steven Orth. Maureen Evens…." Her eyes grew wider as she finally put it together. "There she is! Why the fuck would I want to recreat Woodsboro?" I asked. "I don't know! To finish what you and Billy started?" She stood up, throwing her hands in the air. "Trust me if I was going to kill any of you I would have by now! And yeah, okay, I use the whole "I'll kill your sister or best friend" thing to manipulate you!

Or fucking try to anyway but you're too smart for that shit. To be honest I don't need to manipulate you into giving me what I want, baby. You want it. You just can't admit it because you're ashamed and afraid." I stood up and walked over to stand in front of her, putting a finger under her chin so she was looking at me. "I could just take what I wanted. You know, force you. But um…I like my dick so…and I couldn't do that to you. Not unless you wanted me to do that.

"I can chase you again but I don't think you'd make it back to campus. It was hard enough for me to wake up and make sure I left your dorm before people started to wake up." I gripped her hips and walked backwards to sit on the couch, pulling her down on my lap. "I don't believe you by the way," she said. I leaned forward kissing her neck. "About what?" She tilted her head back. "About you…umm…that you don't have anything to do with those two students being killed."

"Mm… understandable." I continued to kiss her neck and jaw. "You hurt me, Stu." That made me stop and look up at her. "I know I did. I'm sorry I hurt you but–" she rolled her eyes and went to get up but I held her tight to me. "Come on, baby, I can only say I'm sorry so many fucking times. Let's just pretend nothing ever happened and let me fuck you. I can feel how wet you are."

I slipped my hand between us, pushing her panties to the side and running a finger through her soaked slit. I rubbed slow lazy circles on her clit, running my lips up the side of her neck. "Always so wet for me." She gasped when I slid a finger into her, her nails digging into the skin on my shoulders. I added another finger, continuing to rub lazy circles on her clit and pumped into her. "Cone on, baby, let go for me."

I could feel her tighten around my fingers as I pumped and curled them inside of her, hitting that spot I knew all too well over and over. When she finally came her head fell onto my shoulder. I pulled my fingers out and licked them clean before taking my cock out of my pants. I moved her panties further to the side and nudged her clit with the head of my duck. "Lift up a little for me, sweetheart."

I held her hips as she lifted up a little then I grabbed the base of my cock and lined myself up with her entrance. She slowly sank down on me, mouth open in a silent gasp. "Fuck, you're so tight, baby. Take me so fucking good." I held her down on my until she adjusted to my size before lifting her up and helping her move up and down.

"That's it. Good girl. You feel so good, baby." I lifted her and flipped us so she was laying on back. I pulled almost all the way out and snapped my hips forward pulling a loud moan of my name from her. My hand wrapped around her throat and I brought one of her legs up so it rested on my shoulder. I slid deeper into her thrusting into her hard and slow.

The whimpers and cries of my name fell from her lips. "Doing so good for me, baby. Now be a good girl and come around my cock." I pressed my thumb down on her clit drawing slowly right circles. Her walls tightened me indicating she was about to come. "Come on, baby. Let go." Her walls spasmed around me and tightened even more, making me groan as she came around me.

A few hard thrusts and I was emptying myself inside of her, marking her as mine once again. After we both calmed down I cleaned her up and let her sleep for a couple hours before taking her back to her dorm. "I love you." I kissed her and watched as she walked into the building. I waited outside until I saw a light turn on in her room and then took off.