Six

Warning! This chapter is smut. That's it, just pure smut. Stu is a fucking perv. He's rough. If you read my first Authors Note you should know all the warnings and triggers. Enjoy my nasty little slashers. 😉

Stu

Halfway through the movie I started to get bored. I rubbed my hand up and down yn leg, slowly inching closer to her inner thigh. She had changed before we left her place to come here, shorts and one of my shirts. She was so distracted by the movie that she didn't even seem fazed when I got closer to the hem on her shorts. At some point I had moved closer to her. If I wanted to I could just pull her up into my lap. My dick was painfully hard because I couldn't stop thinking about how she came out of that room and threatened me with that bat.

Granted she didn't know it was me and I was pissed Billy had fucking called her. The way she twirled it in her hand and proceeded to act like she wasn't standing in front of a fucking killer with a knife. How protective she is of the ones she loves. How fucking badass she is even if she doesn't realize it or believe it. I slid my hand up further and smirked when I found no panties in my way. Her eyes flicked over to me and she raised her eyebrow. "Really? I want to watch the movie," she said.

"Then watch the movie," I told her, sliding my fingers through her slit. She was already wet; she always was for me.  Always eager for my touch, for my tongue, for my cock. She jolted a little when I pressed my finger over her clit, rubbing small circles. I pulled away and twisted to face her a little more. My fingers hooked into the waistband of her shorts. "Lift up for me, baby." She lifted her hips up enough that I could slide her shorts off.

I positioned myself so I level with her cunt and spread her legs wider. "Just watch your movie, princess, daddy's going to have a snack." I spread her pussy open and licked from her entrance to her clit. The small gasp that left her had me smiling. I attached my mouth onto her clit, sucking and flicking my tongue. Humming at the sweet taste of her. My teeth scraped over the small bundle of nerves as I slid a finger inside of her. Her hips lifted off the couch slightly and I wrapped my free arm around to pin them to the couch.

I could spend all day tasting her sweet pussy. Sucking and kicking her, making her come on my tongue, making her squirt all over. I added a second finger and curled them up as I pumped in and out of her soaked hole. I angled them just right, hitting that special spot inside of her that I knew would pull a beautiful loud moan from her. Her puasy clenched around my fingers as she moaned my name. Her fingers laced into my hair and pulled. I groaned and sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked my tongue. She was close. I could tell just by the noises she was making and how her pussy was fluttering.

I flicked my tongue one more time before I pulled away. She whined when I pulled away from her. "No. Why? I was so close." I smirked and sucked my fingers into my mouth, cleaning them off. "I know, baby. But you were a bad girl for putting yourself into danger. Daddy has to teach you some kind of lesson. Now finish watching your movie." I got up and sat back down. She pouted and sat up. I watched her as she pulled the shirt over her head, letting her perfect tits free. Her nipples hardened as the slightly cool air hit them. Then she was straddling me, "I don't want to watch the movie anymore."

She batted her eyelashes, looking at me with those beautiful e/c eyes of hers. "Please." She ground her bare cunt down onto my cock that was straining inside of my jeans. I slid my hands up her thighs to sit on her hips. "Please what? Hmm?" I asked, moving her hips back and forth. "Fuck me. Please," she whined. I held back a smirk. "Please…." She hated it but I was waiting for her to call me daddy. And to my surprise she said it without complaining. "Please daddy, fuck me. I wanna be your good girl."

I wanted to hold back and make her beg more but fuck! Hearing that from her only made me fucking harder if that was even possible. It was so painful at this point I knew I wouldn't be lasting long. "Fuck, baby." I moved her just until I was undressed then I pulled her back onto my lap and buried myself into her. "Fuck!" We both cried in unison. I helped her bounce up and down on me. "Look at you taking my cock so well, baby." She cried out when the head of my dick hit her special spot.

"Yeah, you like that don't you? You like my cock inside of you." I pulled her off of me to bend her over the arm of the couch. I slammed back into her, my hand came down on her ass hard. "Such a bad girl for trying to fight a fucking murderer." I slapped her ass again until both sides were equally as red. Rubbing my hand over them to soothe the sting a little. I quicken my pace, pounding into fast and hard. Her loud cries filled the house, my name falling from her lips. It was fucking music to my ears.

I wrapped her hair around my hand and pulled her up against my chest. My lips attached to her neck to suck a mark onto her skin. Make sure everyone knew who she belonged to. "I'm going to fill you up so good, baby. That's what you want isn't it? You want daddy to fill your pretty pussy full of my cum. Fuck a baby into you." God, if she wasn't on birth control I would knock her up. Just the thought of her walking around with a round bell, carrying my child, had me filling her cunt. She clenched around me, screaming my name as she came hard around me, soaking the couch cushion under us.

I let her collapse back down and slowly pulled out of her. A mixture of both our releases dripped out of her weeping hole. She had her forehead resting against the arm of the couch, still on her knees. Her cunt was on full display. I backed up a little and grabbed my Polaroid camera and snapped a picture of her pussy dripping my cum. "Did you just take a fucking picture?!" She yelled, probably a little mortified. I was shoving my fingers into her before she could even get up.

"Gotta keep that inside of you, beautiful." I pumped my fingers and she cried out. "Too sensitive. Stu, please it's too sensitive." I hummed and continued to pump my fingers. "Just stay right fucking there. Daddy isn't done yet." Her cunt fluttered and tightened as she came again. My cock was already hard watching her. Still holding the camera I snapped a picture with my fingers inside of her then pulled away and made her flip onto her back.

I spread her legs wide and knelt on my knees between them. "That's it, open up nice and wide for me." I snapped another picture, this time of  her whole body. Her cunt was seeping my cum and hers. "Stop taking pictures! What the fuck, Stu!" She tried to get up but I forced her back down and slapped her cunt. She jolted and looked at me with wide eyes. "Stay still. I'm not finished with you." I got closer and forced my cock back into her. She whined, her pussy instantly tightening around me. Once I was settled I snapped a picture with my cock inside of her and put the camera down.

"I'm going to fill you up again and you're going to rake all of it like a good little slut." I pulled out and slammed back into her. She cried out, nails dug into my arms. "Good Girl. Take it. Take daddy's cock. Fuck!" I wasn't going to last much longer. I knew that before I even shoved myself inside of her again. I wrapped my hand around her throat and applied just enough pressure to make her cunt tighten even more. I was slamming into her at a harder pace than I ever have with her. She was only making her already tight pussy even tighter.

Her back arched when my thumb on my free hand pressed down hard and rubbed hard circles. Tears started to stream down her cheeks. My balls tightened and drew up and I came with a loud groan. Filling her again. I have never came so hard and so much before. I looked down to see she soaked the couch, herself, and me with how hard she came and squirted. She was beautiful all fucked out on my cock.

"What a good girl," I said, leaning down and kissing her. She cried out when I pulled out of her. I couldn't resist taking a few more pictures. Then I grabbed all the pictures and picked her up to take her upstairs for a hot bath and then to bed where I could hold her all night. This girl had me fucking obsessed with her. And I'd make sure nobody would take her from me.