𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ "Second star to the right, and straight till morning." ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

- Peter Pan, J. M. Barrie

A map of the Magic Islandwhich will guide you in the upcoming adventure

which will guide you in the upcoming adventure.

***

Huening Kai's mother tugged everyone in, safe and sound. "Go to sleep, little ones. We'll be back before you know it."

"Yes, ma'am!" Beomgyu saluted. "I'll make sure that everyone is asleep and not sneaking out and stealing from the pantry again!"

The mother laughed, "Sure, Beomgyu. Goodnight." She turned off the lights of the bedroom. Steps going down the staircase were heard soon followed by the shut of the door. It was true that the Seven were finally home alone, with their parents off on some work.

When they were aware that no one was around to see them, Kai jolted up from the bed. "I saw a pixie last night!"

"Are you sure it wasn't a moth?" Soobin asked. 

"Of course she wasn't. She sparkled. I saw her with my own eyes," Kai exclaimed. 

"Do you think she'll come again?" Cherry asks eagerly. 

Kai shrugs and answers, "No idea. She looked lost yesterday. She asked me the directions to London."

"Crazy," Yeonjun added. 

"I really wish to see a pixie. And fly. And do Magic," Chaewon said. 

Taehyun, who was quietly listening the whole time glanced at the balcony. Kai's mother had forgot to close them and the curtains flew as winds passed. Between the moving for the curtains, Taehyun caught a sight of a shadow. 

"Guys!" He alerted. "Someone's at the window."

"Must be the pixie!" Cherry said excitedly. 

"A pixie isn't five feet tall, stupid," Taehyun said. All of the children gathered and huddled up together. Cherry whimpered in the covers as they saw the shadow carefully.

Quite. Quite. Quite...

And suddenly, golden sparkles entered into the room and flew around swiftly. Cirling the ceiling, diving under the desk, around the children.

"PIXIE! THE PIXIE!" Little Kai shouted and jumped on the bed with excitement.  "She came back!"

Cherry and Beomgyu followed Kai's moments and expressed their jollity. But only the ones sitting down noticed the bigger figure flying inside the bedroom.

"Tinker loves you all!" The boy in green clothes and red hair exclaimed. Now all of the children looked at him wide eyed.

"No way," Soobin gasped. "It's Peter Pan."