𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ⁰⁰⁴ : 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

SECTION ⁰⁰⁴ : Home

CHOI BEOMGYU

Home is usually a place where a person lives, but I like to think home as a place where a person belongs.

I was standing again, in front of a casual two-storeyed house in middle of a forest. Memories flooded back into me like an ocean wave.
So, I thought, the future I visited a few hours ago was not located in any other house but this one. Our home.

Taehyun pushed open the door and everyone went in one-by-one, meeting the awe of a external two-storeyed house turning into an internal mansion.

All of us scattered into different directions, to explore our home which was abandoned for years.
I didn't hesitate once before entering the room I was the most curious about. Room number 17.

It wasn't locked like it was on the night from the future. I pushed open the door. It was type of a Cabinet with the sitting arrangement of seven people. The ceiling was high, where in between hanged a chandelier. The walls were white and golden with detailed designs and a huge bookshelves on either sides.

The mansion was, for no doubt, completely different than that from the night. While that one was broken and grey... this one was polished and royal.

I walked towards the table and picked up a vaguely recalled thing. The teddy bear. The one which was hand sewed.

"Did you find something interesting?" I got startled by the voice behind me and I quickly dropped the teddy bear under table, away from the boy's sight.

"Nothing much," I smiled as Yeonjun came forwards and stood in front of me. "How are you feeling?"

Yeonjun's faint smile disappeared slowly as he said, "It's weird. It like living two versions of the same life."

I nodded. Gosh, I never thought about it this way. We lost something so dear to us and when we parted ways, our memories perished along with it. Now that we know everything, both the lie and the truth, it does feel weird. But I am not going to dwell on it, because I want to protect what I have and the people I love.

"I am not very sure what to feel out of it-" 

I hugged him. 
Yes, a terrible move but my body acted before my brain could give the thought a second chance. I didn't let him go and said, "I missed you so much Choi Yeonjun. Never leave me again like that, okay?"

I felt him hug me back and the heat in my body increased as my heart pounded loudly against my chest. "Don't worry. I am never going to leave your side." He said and it might have made my day a million, no, a billion times better and I smiled eye to eye, hoping he didn't notice my red ears. 
"You better not! Or else I'll haunt you wherever you go. Whether it's Canada or Hawaii." I said and Yeonjun smiled wider against my shoulder. Gosh, I was never letting him go ever again. 

***

CHOI SOOBIN 

I carried Chaewon into a bedroom on the second floor. She didn't look well. Her skin had turned pale and she was silently crying the whole car ride. Instead of sitting on the bed, she sat down, resting her back on the side of the bed. I took a place in front of her. 

"What did you see?" Chaewon asked. "In the past."

"Mom," I answered. "It was weird. She was a ghost. She talked to me."

"Your mom talked to you?" She asked and I nodded in reply. I said, "It was nice talking to her again. This time, I could properly say a goodbye. She told me it is going to alright and I am going to believe her."