𝐀𝐂𝐓 ⁰¹⁰ : 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

ACT ⁰¹⁰ : the wizard knows everything

Kang Taehyun was acting way-out. As if he was almost running away from me... or us. He never ran away from Kai before but that day, both of them didn't even sit together. Kai came to me instead, saying that he wanted to know the truth.

Okay, I'll start from the beginning. After confirming everything with Huening Kai, I decided to go to Taehyun. Whatever I did back then, holding hands with Kai, but not only Kai but also Beomgyu, and shifting to the different reality. It almost seemed like I could control it.

If I could control it, I could convince Taehyun as well. But everytime I tried to talk to him, he just walked away.

"Hey, Taehyun, do you mind—?"

"Yes," He said coldly, pulling his headphones on his ears.

"What—?"

"I do mind. Whatever it is." And then walked away. That rude bastard.

But I didn't stop trying. Probably just get a hold of his hand (I swear I am not a perv) and show him what I was trying to tell him.

Kang Taehyun slips away again and again. As if he already knows that I am going to take him to Magic Island.

It was lunch time, and I still had no luck with Taehyun that morning. I sulk and take Cherry with me to the Music room, where we find Beomgyu and Soobin already present.

"Cherry, this is Soobin. Choi Soobin," I introduce them because I realise that the two quite have not ever met before (if you don't count our 'forgotten' past).

"Soobin this is Cherry. Nishimura Chaeri."

"Nice to meet you," Cherry says. Though the look on her face is quite eccentric. I notice that she has been acting eccentric for a few days now but I don't ask her why. I was such a bad friend. But today, I was going to tell her everything. Everything we have been missing on. The crazy unbelievable stuff. Nevertheless, I knew Cherry would believe me.

"Where is your Huening guy? You said he'll be here," Beomgyu says, tapping his feet impatiently. We were sitting on the front seats of the auditorium. It was such a big and empty place that our voices seemed loud.

"Your Huening guy?" Cherry asks. "Are you keeping secrets from me?"

I make a face in aversion. "No. I mean, yes. I— No, Kai is not my guy. And um... on the secrets part. You see, that's why I have called you here. That's why I have called Kai! We all need to talk."

"What about Taehyun?" Soobin asks. "Isn't he—"

"What about Taehyun?" Cherry breaks me in between. She never talked over people. This was getting scary. "Chaewon," She addressed me, "What kinds of secrets are you keeping from me? We never kept secrets from each other!"

"Ray, you don't understand. This is not normal. Whatever is happening lately—"

"Yeah! I agree! Nothing normal is happening! You start hanging out with some random guys—!" She turns to Beomgyu, "Not you."
Then faced me again, "And then you start keeping secrets from me! Okay, fine. I mean you have your private life but... but... I don't! All I ever had was you! You didn't even show up for my show. I... I thought you'd apologize the next day or something. But you never did. You forgot. You never forget."

Shit. Her violin show. The one she was excited about since a month ago. How could I ever forget about it? It was on Sunday night... the night the thorns grew from my head.

The door opens and Huening Kai appears. He looks nervous. Cherry sighs as she glances over to Kai. She starts walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask.