𝐀𝐂𝐓 ⁰⁰² : 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

ACT ⁰⁰² : the night of the last day

It was the dead of the night.

Was it a dream? I was not sure, because I could feel and sense everything happening around me.

The strong dust winds blew and every little thing was completely destroyed and shattered as long as my eyes could see. The sky was filled with thunders and something huge flew amongst them.

Without evening knowing, tears started flowing across my cheeks. Where was my family? Where was everyone? Was it even real or was it just a dream?

As soon as I started to think that no one survived this disaster, I saw five figures in distance. I headed towards them and was shocked to see who was standing in front of me.

One of them was Beomgyu... and the other two were... Taehyun and Kai?
The boy I saw on the bustop was also standing there. All of the four were staring up at the thunderstorm above.

Only the last guy, was someone I could not remember. He was the only one who seemed to notice my presence. He turned his head around to see me.

His face was once beautiful, but now his plump lips and big eyes were bleeding furiously.

He smiled at me, ever so slightly and fell down from the remnants. I gasped and ran towards to see if he was still alive. I peeked down, but the boy's body was no where.

I turned behind to face the other boys but they too had disappeared.

A name was about to leave my mouth. Choi Yeonjun...

My eyes flew wide open, but I wasn't on my bed. I was standing in my room... crying. I remembered packing my bag to head to college. But after sudden headache, I gained my conscious at the razed scene.

Was it a dream? It had to be. Or what else could such a thing can be?

I tried not to overthink it, as my head already gave me a throbbing headache. No. I could barely even think after that experience. My vision had gotten slightly blury, so I decided to wear my glasses too. My brain was gone numb and I felt light headed.

I quickly wipped off the tears from my cheeks, bade my parents a goodbye and headed straight to my university. At the bus stop, I saw the boy again.

He looked at me, and our eyes connect and he looked away. Almost looked like he was afraid.

I stood next to him (I had no other option anyways). We didn't talk. The awkwardness was too much to handle, but still neither of us talked. I wondered why he wasn't listening to music like he did yesterday.

Our bus came and he let me climb up first. I saw that the bus was pretty occupied than yesterday and only one seat of two people was vacant at the far left corner of the bus.

I took my place near the window, but the boy kept standing. The bus started moving but he did not sit down and tried to look anywhere but at me.

"You can sit down," I said. I didn't want him to stand up because of me.

"Uh... it's alright," He said. But as soon as he did, the bus took a abrupt halt and he stumbled. The other passengers gave him an annoyed glare. "I'll just sit down..."