1.Fencing Association Tensioner

Original: CEO ft Enice

The Sword is a Symbol of desiciveness meaning the power of judgement law enforcement is a weapon to decide the fate of others

Therefore, the sword in Lady Justice's hand is one that is sharp on both sides. It's called a double - edged sword.
it is a Symbol of law that can punish the guilty and protect the innocent at the same time.

But even then, that power could cause justice or injustice at all. If the wielder of the sword hadn't weighed the evidence and looked straight forward the sword must always be below the scale. To show that-'

The gentle voice of a female voice actor from a documentary sword of justice On the iPad, it continues even if the player doesn't pay attention to it.

The small and slender figure in the medium-sized bedroom was still paying attention to the favorite saber in hand.

He slowly wiped it away. Contemplating with fascination is elongated shape and hand-fitting handle, the sword was then put in a cloth sheath before stowing it into a bag with the brand-new gloves that it had just received yesterday evening.

Kanin turned to close the documentary and stood up to his full height. The young man grabbed his trusty black backpack, which contained equipment for the sport of fencing, and slung it over his shoulder.

He had to leave early today because there was a training appointment for the new guys at the fencing club. Therefore, it has to be slightly rushed than usual.

The young man stepped out of the bedroom. Just as he was about to close the door, the double eyelids that hid inside stopped to sweep. 'my own pride' lined up on the floor

Kanin's room is filled with various kinds of swords obtained from winning bets with friends. He looked at it with proud eyes. Before closing the door and stomping down the stairs in a good mood

You came five minutes later than the agreed time. Next tune will be improve as well.

Kanin's feet froze as soon as the heard a solemn voice from someone else. Which another person said that was his own father Tatdanai

"Yes sir, I'm aware of that"

Kanin shrugged. The boy dropped down in front of the dining table, ignoring his father, who was standing in front of the stove.

He picked up the phone and pressed to read the message from Paul, a close friend in the Sword Sword Association that Text has come to each other since morning. But still not able to type anything to his reply His Father's breakfast had also been placed in front of him.

"Father told me. If staying in the house, use our language, "Tatdanai said in a stern voice. Kanin's father still had a calm expression as usual.

Our language, the young man just listened and laughed in his heart. The language that is said to be Emma's language
Because his father was from a small country in Southeast Asia called Emmaly.

Tatdanai is a native of that place, bring and growing up, and had many ties to that country. But Kanin doesn't... He was born and raised in England.

I don't know how my father could say that it was in 'our' language. Since his father said that he was born and raised here so his language should be English, not Emma.

How can Kanin went to retort? But when secretly observing his father's mood, he saw the tension on the other's face. The youth decided to ignore it and keep those words in his heart.

"Khai Soi again?" Kanin muttered instead to the food in front of him. He uses a fork to stir up the noodles in the coconut milk curry soup that is drizzled with orange chilli oil. Rolled up the yellow line and frowned at the father who had just sat down the opposite side.