Trapped Away

Ship: Grian x Etho (Friendship)

WC: 325

Warning: Blood - Death mentioned

The short man was curled into a ball. Shackles trapping his wrist and ankles, he was stuck. Trapped by those who spite his kind. His wings had chunks missing with blood trickling out of them. He wore a deep red hoodie with black ripped leggings.

Next to him was a tall male, which wore a mask yet it had been ripped in half. His head was resting on the back of the wall as his hair hung over it. He was wearing a black undershirt and a green vest. A red liquid soaked into the green fabric.

They were both caught and trapped away. Chains wrapped around them, allowing little to no movement. Humans hated their people, they were not normal, they were hybrids.

"Grian...?" The voice choked as they spoke. His eyes were hazy and weak as he attempted to look at the blonde male. "Ye-Yeah?" A forced smile appeared on his face, as if the boy was trying to make good out of such a horrible thing.

"I-I can't stop thinking about how... my final words to Beef were so mean." Etho scoffed slightly, tears stinging his eyes. Emotions going through him like a whirlpool. "I did the same thing with Scar. But I refuse to think they were my final words."

As they both looked at eachother, blood dripping down each of their faces, footsteps began to echo through the stone room causing them both to fling their head to the human who had just appeared, grian letting out a shriek of pain at the sudden pain. The person who was standing at the door wore a green hoodie, they had brown hair and tan skin. Bdubs.

Yet it wasn't just him, a taller figure stood behind holding him by the wrists. He'd also gotten caught. The white-haired male couldn't help but smile, in his final moments he would get to see his best friends.