The Server Dinner

Ship: The whole server really
WC:394
Warning: None
Fluff

—Grian—
As we sat at the large table with the whole server I couldn't help but smile. It was things like this that made us all a family. We all could joke for hours about life. Mumbo and I had been sitting at the end of the table next to one another. We were across from Etho and Xb who were obviously holding hands and looked very flustered, it was funny to think that they had been together for ages but still got flustered over the smallest things. I truly love this server.

Bdubs and Doc were also clinging to each other, they were bickering like an old couple. Which made the whole server crack up as we started to call them the grandpas. Then there was Tango and Zed who were just sitting there smiling at each other the whole night. Everyone else was just minding their own business. Talking about the progress that they had made on their bases. As they all went silent for a minute Xb spoke up “Do you guys wanna play truth or dare?”

Everyone agreed and nodded. We all silently agreed to keep it pg this time. Xb went first

“Truth or Dare Xisuma”
“Truth”
“If you had to kick one person off the server who would it be?”
“That's a tough one but it’d have to be…. You Xb.”
An audible gasp escaped from Xbs “Why me? I'm an angel” Xisuma laughed slightly, shaking his head.

Xisuma asked next “Truth or Dare.. Etho”
“Dare”
“I dare you to take off your mask, only if you're comfortable with that though..”
“Oh. Sure I guess.” His voice quivered as he unlooped his mask letting it fall into his hand.
He peered up and saw everyone looking at him in awe, he had always been self conscious about his scars but he could trust the hermits.
“Your pretty Etho” Xb said, making the slim figure blush a lot. He grinned as he held Ethos face, kissing Etho on the top of his head.

—-

Once the game came to a close everyone was laughing at each other from some of the dares. The night was a success, I looked up at Mumbo as we intertwined our fingers happily. For once we didn't feel the need to hide it.