Betrayal Is A Bitch

Start from the beginning

I was so sure he'd just leave. But like always, I was wrong. Reese plopped down on the couch next to me and stole my bag of Doritos.

I glared daggers at him as he shrugged innocently,"Fine then, I'll talk."

"Don't-" I tried to protest.

"No! Why didn't you tell me what happened? I told you to come to me if anything happened Matey. Eugene Dickerson had to tell me about Sadie." he yelled angrily.

"Who the hell is Eugene Dickerson?" I asked.

"EXACTLY!" he shouted, "Who is Eugene? But that's my point, some dweeb had to tell me!"

"It doesn't matter." I mumbled, more my sake than Reeses.

"Yes it does matter. Is it true?" he asked quietly, I snapped my gaze to his, "Did you sleep with Hans?"

I felt my hands ball up as anger took over. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK?" I shouted angrily.

"I'll kill him!" Reese growled. "I knew he was a creep. That's it!" he shouted before storming out the door.

I ran after him clinging onto his arm. But he shoved me off and stalked towards his truck.

"Reese where are you going!" I shouted after him.

"I'm gonna kick that kids ass!" he ground out.

I knew I couldn't stop him. There was pure hatred in his eyes. I'd never seen Reese this angry- not even when we got into that huge fight.

I slammed the door on the passenger side and patiently waited for Reese. He climbed in seconds later and demanded for me to get out.

"No. Whatever your planning is stupid and i'm not gonna let you do it." I glared at him.

"Matey that guy deserves whatever i'm going to give him." Reese swore as we drove out into the street.

"Reese nothing happened!" I cried out.

He gave me a sideways glance. I was sure he'd believe me but he kept his eyes on the road. "Don't lie to me Matey. I know you came in late that night."

"I didn't do anything! Nate was there when I got home, he was waiting up." I said frantically trying to convince him to turn back home.

"He was waiting up for you?" he raised his eyebrow as he slowed the truck down.

"Yeah, didn't you tell him to?" I asked confused.

"Nah. He was fidgety and angry after the game. He was an asshole the whole night actually." He said frowning at the thought of it.

"Believe me Reese. I would never sleep with Hans. He loves Pj and she loves him, despite what everyone thinks, i'd never do that." I said honestly.

Reese slowly pressed the brakes and turned to me. "Nothing happened?"

I shook my head, "We spent most of the date talking about Pj. " I smiled a little.

"Then why does everyone think you slept with him?" Reese asked seemingly more calm.

I bit my lip as I recalled my late night chat with Nate. "Nate pissed me off that night. He said I was a whore that night after the game. I was mad, so when he asked what Hans and I did I told him I didn't kiss and tell." I rambled uncontrollably.

"He said what!" Reese growled.

"Hold on Reese, I think i'm getting somewhere." I mumbled putting my hand up. "Nate was really mad at me. He probably told everyone at school. This...This is all his fault." I said to myself before Reese lurched the truck further and sped off.