57

Mon and her cousins ​​were partying at the club Leo had booked. They drank while sharing each other's success life.

"Mon, you're shooting in China tomorrow right?" asked Tanawat.

Mon nodded her head and drank a glass of wine. She rested her head on the table as she listened to her cousin's story.

"Give me another bottle of wine' said Mon to Christ.

"You should stop drinking Mon. Tomorrow you go to China" Christ stopped Mon who wanted to take a bottle of wine.

"I promise I will only drink one bottle of wine! After that, I stopped drinking!" Mon said with pouted . Her face was red from being drunk.

"Liar!" Agatha then sips a glass of wine.

"Tanawat! Look at Christ! He doesn't want to give me water!" Mon complained to her brother.

Tanawat gave cold water to Mon. Mon refused to drink it. She pointed a bottle of wine in Christ's right hand.

"You should stop drinking! Let's go back now. We've been here for a long time," said Leo to Mon.

They went home and rested.

*

*

*

Mon's body was doused by Yihwa with cold water which made Mon wake up from her sleep. She sat up quickly on her bed and saw who did it.

"Finally, Mon is awake. Thank you Yihwa" said Kanya.

"Grandma"

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS NOW? YOU SHOULD BE IN CHINA NOW! CAN YOU BE ON TIME? GRANDMA NEVER TEACHED YOU LIKE THIS!" shouted Kanya.

"Sorry" Mon apologized to her grandmother while lowered her head.

"ONE MORE THING, WHAT DID YOU DO TO HENDRY AND YIHWA YESTERDAY?"

"I didn't do anything" said Mon honestly.

"LIAR!"

Kanya told Mon to lie on the bed. She hit Mon on the back with a golf stick. She was stopped by Hendry for a moment.

"Let me punish her, grandma" said Hendry innocently.

"Ok" said Kanya and left Mon's room.

Hendry hit Mon on the back with the belt. Mon only grimaced but did not scream.

After Hendry finished hitting Mon's body, Mon stood up. Hendry threw words that hurt Mon's feeling. Mon just hides her sadness with a calm face.

"If you are already, please leave my room. I want to get ready" said Mon coldly.

Hendry wanted to slap Mon's face but he remembered his grandmother's words. Mon's face should not be slapped. He left from there.

Mon prepares herself. She used a hoodie to cover the wounds she had treated. She didn't have time to hide the wound with thick makeup.

She only treats her back wounds haphazardly because it is difficult for her to treat her back wounds without the help of others.