31

Khun Sam took Mon to interesting places for those three days. Mon always complained in silence. She doesn't like to walk too long.

Lately, her condition is very bad. She is always tired, just wants to sleep and a picky eater. Her moods are sometimes uncontrollable.

Khun Sam took Mon to the beach this afternoon. They just sit on the beach and look at the beautiful scenery on the beach.

This is their last day together before Khun Sam leaves tomorrow. Mon feels very sleepy now. She felt she wanted to sleep for 24 hours.

"Are you still sleepy?" asked Khun Sam.

"Yea"

"What?" Khun Sam was surprised to hear that Mon was still sleepy. "Mon, it's not good for your health if you always sleep. Yesterday you slept all day. Is it not enough?"

"That was yesterday, not today. Let's go back, I want to sleep" said Mon and stood up.

"No. Today is our last day together," said Khun Sam firmly. "Sit down now. We watch the sunset first before going to the night market".

"I didn't say I wanted to go to the night market" said Mon and sat down again.

"But I want both of us to go" said Khun Sam.

They were silent for a few minutes while Mon tried to open her sleepy eyes. When her eyes saw the sunset, she stood up.

"Khun Sam, let's go to the night market now. We have seen the sunset. After going to the night market, we can go home to sleep" said Mon with glowing eyes.

"After 15 minutes, we will leave"

"If you don't want to go, let me go" said Mon and walked. Khun Sam just shook her head.

Mon went to the night market. Khun Sam followed her from behind. Mon was walking and her eyes saw the food she wanted to eat.

Mon bought 25 pieces of Tod Mun Pla and sat near the stall. Khun Sam sat next to Mon.

"Earlier she felt sleepy, now she's not sleepy anymore after seeing the food" said Khun Sam slowly and saw Mon focus on her food.

Khun Sam also eats but not the same food as Mon. Mon who has finished eating asks Khun Sam to buy Tod Mun Pla.

"Please buy Tod Mun Pla for me. I didn't bring much money" said Mon.

"All right. You wait here" said Khun Sam.