21

Mon felt very angry with Khun Sam. Khun Sam still wanted to take her to the clinic. She didn't know how to stop the stubborn Khun Sam.

"Khun Sam, if I kiss your nose. You must fulfill my request. It's very easy and simple" Mon got an idea from her brain. She wasn't sure if it was successful or not. For her it is better to try first than not try at all.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I will kiss your nose first. After that, I will say what I want you to do" Mon brought her face closer to Khun Sam's face.

"Okay"

"Can you close your eyes?" Mon felt nervous when Khun Sam looked at her.

"Why? I'm not looking at your face when you kiss my nose later" Khun Sam said in her usual tone.

"It makes me feel nervous"

Khun Sam closed her eyes. Mon kissed her nose twice before the traffic light turned green.

Khun Sam then drove her car when the traffic light showed green. "Tell me what you want me to do for you" Khun Sam glanced at Mon.

"Don't take me to the clinic. You have agreed that you will fulfill my request" Mon said firmly.

"I can fulfill your other requests but this I can't. You should be examined by a doctor"

"You are a person who doesn't stick to your promises. You know, you will be labeled as irresponsible and evil if you break your promise" Mon shook her head.

"I don't care" said Khun Sam.

"That is a sinful act"

"Fine,Mon"

Mon hid her cheerful smile. She was grateful now that her boss hadn't taken her to the clinic.

"Khun Sam, the meeting will start soon" said Mon suddenly after looking at the watch in her hand.

"Don't worry. They won't start the meeting without me" Khun Sam answered casually. Mon just nodded her head.

"Soon I have to go abroad for a few months. Maybe 9 months or 10 months I will come back here again. My brother or sister will replace me" said Khun Sam.

"Okay. When are you leaving?"

"I haven't set a suitable date yet. Maybe after this week"