12

"Finally, you came. I've been waiting for a long time" Henry went towards Mon and held out his hand. "As usual" said Henry firmly.

Mon took some money from her purse and handed it to Henry.

"Henry, please work. Don't just gamble. You should be an example to me and other cousins. You are older than us" Mon tried to change Henry's attitude.

Henry choked Mon making Mon struggle to be released.

"I will work if grandma and grandpa hand over the property to me. After all, why should I work if you are already working? Your salary is only for me" Henry threw Mon's body when he saw that Mon's feet were no longer touching the floor.

Mon rubbed her sore neck and looked at Henry with anger and fear. She couldn't do anything to Henry. Henry is good at making up stories about her.

"Get out of my house! If you don't want me to strangle you again!" shouted Henry. Mon got out and drove her car.

She stopped her car on the side of the road and thought. Her luck was really bad since childhood. This is not the life she wants.

Khun Sam was relaxing in the living room with her parents. She will go back to her parents' house on holidays.

"Sam, please get married soon" said her father.

"Why?"

"We want grandchildren" said her mother with an innocent face.

"Mom and dad, how many times has Sam said, Sam is not ready to get married and have children" Sam held her mother's hand and sighed.

"Sam, you should get married. Mom and dad don't just want grandchildren, we want you to have a life partner. I don't want you to be single forever" Her mother expressed her wishes.

"Sam, never thought of having a wife and children until now. Sam just wants to work at the company"

"Sam, don't you want to have children and wife? It's the best moment in your life other than work at your own company" Her father tried to incite her daughter's thoughts. Sam just looked at her father with a cold look.

"Why does my stomach hurt all of a sudden?" Mon rubbed her stomach slowly and noticed that there was blood on her thigh.

She lifted her dress a little and saw the blood.

"Am I on my period now? But it hurts so much!" Mon went to the hospital immediately. She never felt pain like that when she got her period.