26

Khun Sam checked all the clothes Yosie had already sent her. Her room was strewn with Mon's clothes that she had bought.

"This colour is not attractive" Khun Sam threw the clothes. The clothes hit her mother's face who had just entered her room after washing the dishes with Aye.

Khun Sam glanced at her mother before checking the rest of the clothes. Her mother sat next to her.

"Sorry,mom" said Khun Sam.

"It's okay. Why suddenly you bought shirts for your secretary? Do you have a special relationship with her?" Saruchana starts investigating Khun Sam

"Is it wrong?" Khun Sam did not give an answer to her mother's question instead she asked a question to her mother.

"You were never like this, Sam. Who is that lucky girl?" asked Saruchana with a beaming face.

"Human and she is not important for mom to know" Sam said coldly.

"I want to know who your lover is"

"Mom, Sam doesn't have a lover. Please stop tease me" said Sam sighed.

"Sam, you have to learn how to babysit. With this you can take care of your baby yourself. You already have a lover, right? If you're married to her, don't you both want to have children?"

"Mom! Stop teasing me" said Sam pouted.

"That's a fact about you, Sam. You are not good at taking care of babies. Mom still remembers how you used to take care of Rrukk. Haishh!!” Saruchana shook her head recalling the incident where Sam was told to take care of Rrukk at home first while everyone went to the party.

The house is like a disaster and Rrukk is taken care like haishh.. you can't really expect Khun Sam to take care of a baby. Khun Sam will call Aye many times what to do and forced Aye to go home early.

"Now Sam is good at taking care of babies"said Khun Sam.

"Liar!"

"Mom!!"

"All right. When do you want to go abroad?" asked her mom.

"Next week" said Khun Sam.