47

Khun Sam and her family gathered in the living room after eating breakfast. Rhea is drinking the formula milk that Aye has made which is held by Khun Sam now.

"Last night you drank milk three times. Then at five in the morning, you drink again. You should be called Foodie Anantrakul" Khun Sam teased her daughter.

Khun Sam scrunched her nose when she saw her daughter's face drinking milk. Her round cheeks made Khun Sam melt. She looked like a chipmunk.

"You must want to know why your name is Rheamon Skye, right? Dad doesn't know either" said Khun Sam laughing.

"At that time, daddy wanted your name to have your mother's name as well" said Khun Sam with low voice. She pulled the milk bottle from Rhea's mouth after drinking.

"Now it's time for you to burp" Khun Sam carried her up. She took Rhea for a walk around the living room while making her burp.

"Sam, you have to get ready now. We will go now" said Saruchana.

"Ok, mom" Khun Sam handed Rhea to Aye and went upstairs to get ready. Today she went out with her mom to buy Rhea's things.

This is the first time in her life that she doesn't complain about buying baby stuff.

"I'm done!" said Khun Sam.

"Let's go" Saruchana kissed Rrukk and Rhea on the cheek before leaving.

"Wait, I want to kiss my daughter and niece" said Khun Sam.

Khun Sam kissed Rrukk's forehead first. Rrukk touched her forehead with her little hands which had already been kissed by Khun Sam. She is two year old.

Khun Sam then went towards Aye who was carrying Rhea. She kissed Rhea on the cheek and forehead.

"Sam, kiss your sister too"

"In your dream,Aye. I need to go now" said Khun Sam.

Khun Sam left them. She and her mom were busy buying Rhea's things after making Rhea's birth certificate.

"Mom, which one is good? Purple or yellow shoes?" Khun Sam shows the baby shoes to her mom.

"She can't wear the shoes yet. You better buy mittens and booties. Buy three is enough. It is not worn every day"

"Okay" said Khun Sam.

"Don't forget formula milk. That's all that hasn't been bought yet. Mom went to the toy store first, wanted to buy toys for my grandchildrens. Mom will wait for you in the car"

"Hmm.." Khun Sam then went to buy mittens and booties.

When buying formula milk, she was thinking how many packet should she buy.