24

Khun Sam saw Mon who had come to her office. She told Mon to lock the door before walking over to her.

She waited for Mon on the couch and watched Mon's every move.

"Sit beside me" Khun Sam pointed the seat next to her indicating that Mon should sit there. Mon looked tense sitting next to Khun Sam. Khun Sam then kissed Mon's nose several times.

"I want to take you with me abroad but since it's not a work matter I better not take you" said Khun Sam and prepared food on the table.

Khun Sam handed the coffee to Mon. Mon took it but didn't drink it.

"Why not drink the coffee?"

"I don't want to drink coffee" Mon refused to drink coffee. This is for the safety of the baby.

"Okay. Mon, please make a report later. I want it like last month, this time I want it more organized" Khun Sam eats food while talking to Mon.

"All right. When do you want me to send it?"

"This week. By the way, you can eat my food. I bought a lot of food to share with you" Khun Sam gave cheese cake to Mon. Mon's face showed disgust and covered her nose.

"Please put it back on the table. The smell is unpleasant" Mon still covered her nose. Khun Sam is still holding the cheese cake close to Mon.

"Khun Sam, please!"

Khun Sam felt strange with Mon's attitude. She smelled the cake. For her the smell was good.

Khum Sam put the cake in the food box. She gave Mon a snack only.

"Thank you" said Mon.

"Welcome"

When Khun Sam opened her Tom Yam soup. Mon quickly sat far away from Khun Sam. For her, the smell of Tom Yam that Khun Sam ate was too strong.

"How can she eat the Tom Yam? The smell is very strong!" said Mon in her heart. She wanted to get out of Khun Sam's office room.

"Why are you sitting far away from me?"

"Because of your Tom Yam smell" said Mon.

"Hah?"

Mon nodded her head.

"The smell is not strong. You're weird, Mon. You are like a pregnant woman" said Khun Sam.