8

Mon was surprised, she hid her surprise and told Khun Sam that she would prepared the data in her office.

"Well, if that's the case. Please sit in front of me now. Prepare the data as soon as possible" said Khun Sam and sat in her chair.

Mon sat in the chair after getting some of the data she needed, Mon started to focus on managing it into the report. Only a short report and not too detailed, because they will discuss and discuss it at the meeting later.

Khun Sam not doing her work, she prefers to look at the view in front of her.

For her, her job is not important after seeing the view in front of her who is focused on doing the task given by her.

"All this time I didn't notice her as beautiful as this. Not only that, her moaning voice is still ringing in my ears" said Khun Sam in her mind.

She covered her face with both palms when she smiled. Her face was red remembering what happened last night.

Mon didn't notice Khun Sam's behavior. In her mind, she wanted to complete her task quickly so that she could leave Khun Sam's office immediately.

After finishing, she looked at Khun Sam.

"I need to print this document" Mon stood up from her seat and rushed out from Khun Sam's office room.

When she got outside Khun Sam's office, she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Damn it, because that old fat man. My situation is like this. I'm afraid I'm pregnant!" mumbled Mon.

Mon printed out every document slowly like a snail, she did it on purpose so she could avoid Khun Sam even longer.

Her mind was thinking about the future while her hands were busy printing all the documents needed for later.

"Mon!!!!"

Teo hit Mon's shoulder hard because Mon was daydreaming.

"Mon!!!"

"Oh..Teo...What happen?"

"I should have asked you that question. What happened to you? This is the first time I've seen you brooding like this. Do you have a problem?"