56

Khun Sam observed the woman's face and was surprised that it was her former lover. She didn't expect the woman to come to Acoose's birthday party.

Khun Sam punched her in the face hardly. Kittisak handed Rhea who was still crying to Saruchana and stopped Khun Sam's actions.

"Stop it, Sam!" said Kittisak.

"No, dad!"

"Sam! She will die because of you later. I want you to stop now!"said Kittisak firmly.

"Why did you hit my daughter?" asked Khun Sam and ignored her dad warning.

"She soiled my feet"

Khun Sam asked George for permission to take the food in George's hand. George nodded her head.

Khun Sam threw food at the woman and kicked her one last time.

"If I see you hurt my family especially my daughter. I will not hesitate to make you suffer more than this. Fortunately, my dad stopped me, otherwise you would have been stranded at hospital now" said Khun Sam firmly.

Khun Sam took Rhea from her mother and took her away after asking her mother's permission to return early.

All the way back home, Khun Sam couldn't focus because Rhea was still crying in her lap despite persuading her. Her body trembled.

Khun Sam decided to spend the night at a nearby hotel first. She carried Rhea and took her to the hotel.

Khun Sam paced back and forth carrying Rhea in the room.

"Shhh...no one can hurt you. Daddy will protect you" whispered Khun Sam softly at her.

Khun Sam took her to the bathroom and undressed her to give her a shower. She checked Rhea's body and found that Rhea's forehead was slightly moist.

Khun Sam took Rhea to take ice pack before fresh her up.

"Maybe she's crying because of the bruise on her forehead" Khun Sam placed the ice pack slowly on her forehead.

She took a pacifier from Rhea's bag and put it in her mouth before placed the ice pack again on her forehead.

Seeing Rhea not crying anymore. She put Rhea on the bed.

"You must be hungry after crying. Wait a minute, daddy will make milk for you" said Khun Sam. She made milk as fast as possible.

She helped Rhea hold the milk bottle. Rhea fell asleep due to exhaustion. Khun Sam pulled the milk bottle from Rhea's mouth slowly.

"You haven't showered yet" said Khun Sam looking at her daughter who was naked but still wearing diapers. She kissed her forehead. "Hope your bruises and forehead heal quickly."

Khun Sam changed her diaper and wiped her body before dressing her.

"Good night, Rheamon Skye" said Khun Sam and kissed her cheeks.