23

Mon breathed a sigh of relief when the meeting was over, this time the meeting was really intense. This is due to Khun Sam's behavior.

Everyone was required to come up with new ideas that could make this project a success without slightest problem.

Khun Sam left the meeting room first. Felly was seen running a little to follow Khun Sam out of the room. Mon sighed, like it or not she had to follow Khun Sam.

The three of them were silent in the elevator that was used specifically to go to the floors of the top level management, such as CEO, COO, CMO and etc.

"What's wrong with you?" Felly's words broke their silence.

"I just want to train their brains to think fast. If they doesn't think fast, they won't be useful in the future" Khun Sam answered casually. Felly who heard that immediately hit Khun Sam's head.

"You are heartless!" she shrieked. "I felt like peeing in my underwear while in there" Felly continued. Mon giggled at what Felly said.

Ting!

The elevator door opened, Khun Sam pushed Felly's body out of the elevator.

"You are a stupid person I've ever raised in this company" said Khun Sam while pressing the button to close the elevator. Felly grumbled and cursed at Khun Sam.

After the elevator closed, Khun Sam leaned against the glass behind her while crossed her both arms. She looked at Mon.

"Next time, wear the clothes you usually wear"

Mon confused, is Khun Sam going to take back the clothes she gave? If so, Mon would be truly grateful, that would mean she didn't owe Khun Sam anything.

"Wear clothes like this when it's just the two of us" said Khun Sam and approached her. "My mood is not good, I want to kiss your nose many times. Come to my office during recess time later" Khun Sam then exited the elevator to her office.

Mon didn't realized the elevator door had opened. She got out of the elevator with her mind still filtering Khun Sam's words.