55

George give Rhea a mango. George is the biological son of Sam's first brother, Arkhom. Arkhom is Taeng's husband.

George held the fruit with both hands while Rhea bit it. Rhea took the fruit from George and ate it with her little hands.

They made a fruit party in the playground. George brought a big bowl of fruit for her cousins.

Rhea's mouth was smeared and her clothes were wet. She giggled and squeezed the fruit in her hand and ate it.

"Woah! You know how to eat happily" said George.

Dao gave the dragon fruit to Rhea. Rhea put the mango aside and took the dragon fruit in Dao's hand.

She took some fruits from the big bowl of fruit and played with it. Sometimes she eats it.

Their big bowl of fruit was suddenly kicked by someone. Rhea who wanted to take the fruit from the bowl accidentally touched the woman feets.

The woman kicked Rhea's body which made Rhea lie down and cry.

George helped her to sit down.

"You are so evil!!! I'll tell my aunty!" shouted George. Dao and film hit the girl but was kicked by her.

The woman looked at her dirty feet.

"You! It's because of you that my feet are dirty. You lick my feet clean now!" The woman pulled Rhea's hand roughly. Rhea was crying shakily.

The woman pushed Rhea's head roughly to her feet.

Kaphi ran to call Khun Sam.

"Aunty Sam!!! Aunty Sam!!!" shouted Kaphi. Dao and Film are also looking for Khun Sam's whereabouts. George tries to pull Rhea back to him.

"Let it my cousin!!!" shouted George.

The area is only for the kids and babysitter only. The babysitter tried to help but was stopped by the woman's bodyguard.

Kaphi has found Khun Sam. "Aunty, Rhea cried. Someone hit Rhea" said Kaphi.

Khun Sam and her family ran towards the area where Rhea was. She saw there were many men dressed as bodyguards. She didn't care about that.

Her eyes reddened when she saw the situation in front of her eyes.  The woman pushed her daughter's head to the floor.

Khun Sam went towards her and kicked the woman's body and slapped the woman's face. Kittisak quickly picked up her granddaughter Rhea and carried her. Rhea's body was shaking and still crying.

Sam's parents just let Sam teach the girl a lesson.

"George, are you okay?" asked Kittisak.

George nodded his head.

Rhea's condition is still the same as before.