6

Seeing Mon who was already sleeping. She canceled her intention to make a second round. She covered Mon's body and slept next to her.

The next morning, Mon wakes up first to find her sleeping with Khun Sam. She checked her body and was surprised to see herself naked. She ran to the bathroom and sat in the bath tub.

Mon tries to remember what happened last night. She hugged her knees and sobbed.

"It's all your fault Mon. What if you are pregnant? You will not be able to support your child's life later! The family's honor will be damaged because of me later!" said Mon in her mind.

She is afraid that she will get pregnant with Khun Sam's child.

Khun Sam knocks on the bathroom door and informs Mon that she has prepared a dress for her.

Mon wiped her tears and responded to Khun Sam.

"I hope I'm not pregnant. Let's think positively, Mon. It is impossible if you do it just one night stand with your CEO you already pregnant. It is quite impossible. Let's work as usual" said Mon to calm herself down.

Mon cleaned herself. She felt a bit sore in her pussy. Khun Sam's violent actions yesterday made Mon cannot walk as usual.

"This is because of her that I walk like this" Mon muttered.

Mon opened the bathroom door a little and looked around. After making sure Khun Sam was not in the room. She hastily took the dress that Khun Sam had prepared for her.

She took the dress into the bathroom and used it.

End of flashback