39

"I THINK YOU WANT TO BE ADMITTED TO THE HOSPITAL AGAIN BY ME" said Tanawat to Hendry who was ready to swing his fist at him.

"STOP!" shouted Zack who accidentally saw the incident. Tanawat then left from that area.

Mon has safely given birth to a baby girl. She looked at her baby that was in the small bed next to her.

"Ma'am, do you want to hold her?" asked the nurse who had been waiting for Mon to wake up after she gave birth to her child.

"Nope. Let her rest" said Mon. The nurse then asked permission from Mon to take the baby to a special place for babies only. Mon nodded her head.

A few hours later, the door of Mon's ward was kicked hard by someone. Mon was surprised and saw who kicked the door of her ward.

"Grandma, grandpa" Mon's voice was shaking when she saw who was coming. All her family members came. What she had feared all this time had happened.

"MON, YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE! YOU DISGRACE OUR FAMILY!" shouted Zack.

Her parents went towards her. Mon started crying. She was very scared now especially facing her grandparents.

"MON, YOU ALWAYS CAUSE PROBLEMS. GRANDMA WILL TAKE YOU TO ENGLAND AGAIN. YOU WILL BE TAUGHT BY GRANDMA. GET RID OF THAT ILLEGITIMATE CHILD OF YOURS" shouted Kanya.

Mon went to her grandmother and knelt at her feet.

"Grandma, you can punish me as you like but please don't separate Mon from the baby. Please fulfill my request" said Mon and looked at her grandmother's angry face.

"DON'T EXPECT ME TO PITY ON YOU AFTER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. TOMORROW I WILL ASK SOMEONE TO TAKE YOU HOME. WE WILL GO TO ENGLAND TOMORROW" shouted her grandma again.

"I don't want to go to England"

Kanya held Mon's chin and looked at her with sharp eyes. "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR REJECTION FROM YOU. IF YOU DON'T WANT GRANDMOTHER KILL OR THROW YOUR BABY INTO THE SEA".

"Can I be with my baby for a week before going with grandma?"

"Don't you understand what I'm saying? We are leaving tomorrow not after a week. Do you want me to postpone it? Do not expect it,Mon" said Kanya.

Mon's father interrupted. He couldn't bear to see his daughter like that.

"Please let her be with her baby for a week"

"Alright.Mon can be together with her baby for two days and one night only.It can't be a week because I don't want people to know that my granddaughter Mon gave birth to an illegitimate child" said Kanya.