Whats going on?

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Now, Drew needs a lot of help raising those kids he has because half the time he don't know what he doing." Mama Sheard said being honest with Karen. "He tries but he could be better and I don't know if he talked to you about this or not but I really think that he should tell you. But knowing him he'll probably let it slip away and I know my son is a little slow so I'm a tell it for him." Mama Sheard had started to say...

"He said that he would cut back on his hours working once the triplets was born. So he could spend more time with his family and get to know his kids better and to help out because right now it's you doing the heavy lifting of the home with all these kids y'all done made." Mama Sheard said just being real with it.

"And that's not fair to you to always have to do this by yourself for the most part." Mama Sheard said.

"So, I'm letting you know this right now if my knuckle head of a son don't do what he said he was gonna do then just let me know and I'll handle him. He might not listen to his daddy all the time but he'll listen to me. I'll get him straightened out for ya." Mama Sheard said helping Karen out and she just smiled.

"Well I'm sure Drew would keep his word on that." Karen said having hope in her husband but also not counting on it since she really didn't fully trust him like that after not getting her when he said he would when she was in the brothel.

"Karen it sounded like you ain't even believe it." Mama Sheard said and Karen didn't know what to say after that. "Now do you trust my son?" Mama Sheard had asked her and Karen ain't know what to do.

"Yeah." Karen said trying to make it sound believable. "Girl come sit down on this couch." Mama Sheard said sitting her down for a talk.

"Now look I know I wasn't too happy about him marrying you the way that he did." She has admitted to her. "But let me make this clearrrr." She said being very specific so Karen can know why she wasn't very accepting of their marriage at first.

"I wasn't accepting of it at first because I knew how Drew could be with women. And he isn't one that treats them bad but it's just that he doesn't think things through all the way." She told her.

"And don't get me wrong I was ecstatic when you had finally came back home after you had lived that live of hell." Mama Sheard said being genuine about it and Karen knew she was and so she nodded her head understanding her.

"And you know I even helped to search for you but we couldn't find you like Drew did." Mama Sheard told her.

"But what made me so unaccepting of it was that Drew just skipped over the whole part of you not understanding what life was going to be like now." Mama Sheard said. "Now I'm saying you was damaged or anything like that but we gotta be real here you was programmed and knowing how my son is I was worried he was gonna do more harm than good." Mama Sheard said.

"Because even though my son means well he does have some tendencies to him to where you won't be able to talk too him and I need for you to know that you can't blame yourself for that or go back to what you came from in other words you can't let what my son do make you have a set back because like I said the boy is slow." Mama Sheard said.

"So I was more worried for you than I was for my son." Mama Sheard had told her and Karen's eyes just lit up because she really cared about her still till this day and it wasn't to say that Karen's own family didn't care about her. But mama Sheard was more nicer about it.

"And everything happened so fast with you two getting married that I wasn't able to talk to you like how I wanted to talk to you like I'm doing now to warn you about somethings especially with how Matti told me that Denise was going on about Drew being a hoe." She told her. "Now Drew was a hoe but he wasn't a sloppy male hoe." She said and Karen ain't know what to do at that.