Chapter 29

Elsa then followed Anna's orders and made a steady recover from then on in to my absolute relief. To speed her recover I made sure that I kept all meals to exactly what she needed to be getting. After a fortnight from Anna's visit, she was sitting up and soon standing and walking about once again. After one or two days of exercise (just a stroll around the entire new expansion) she was back to near enough full health. I sent Martha with a telegram to Anna to tell her thank you and that because of her motivational speech she was fully better. I had begun to change my opinion of Anna because of this but because of what she did next I changed it back to the original opinion. Fir the next week straight after receiving the telegram, Anna was there knocking on the door looking in once again. On the first day I politely explained to her that now that she was better I had to enforce the late King and queen's orders to me once again. But for every day after that, I just ignored her completely. It wasn't long before Elsa wanted to restart her routine back up again, but first there was some work to do. The workmen had decorated all the walls and all of Elsa's dresses neatly filed in the store already. But that was all that was done. All the new furniture was still to be put into place despite it already been set I each room. Elsa was still getting used to exercise again after such a long period of inactivity. She was as yet still quite physically fragile.  Although after a week, she had returned to next to near her normal self and both of us were coming to grips with the vast amount of space that we now had available to us.