Chapter 4

As time went on, my time at school doing my Arendelle Studies finished and I was out looking for employment. This happened on the same week where the King and Queen passed on in the tragic accident at sea. Upon hearing this, my parents were devastated. They made the decision to leave Arendelle and return to Northern Ireland. They said that it was because there was no longer anything here for them. So, they packed their bags, went to the funeral and memorial service before leaving. Out of respect I felt inside that it was my duty to stay in Arendelle to represent the bond between our families had not broken through death. My parents left the house to me and left. For a short while, I was on my own in the world. When Elsa found out about the dreadful fate that had become of her parents, she went into an all-time low point of her life. The two servants that looked after her were also the head servants of the palace. With Elsa not yet of age, they were promoted into the position of power which was the regent rulers of Arendelle. Now being lumbered with all the new kingdom duties and other needs such as protecting the sane Anna, the servants no longer had the time to be constantly fussing over Elsa in their failing attempts to prevent her becoming insane. So I, being within Elsa's age group, unemployed and linked to the royals in a friendship never mind already knowing the secret of the ice, was confronted by the servants named Martha and John and hired as her protector effective immediately.