𝐼𝑠𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑑 𝐴𝑞𝑢𝑙𝑖𝑜 𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒

Start from the beginning

Grade:
Freshmen

Class:
Class D (No. 10)

Club:
Art of Fan Dancing

Best Subject:
Alchemy

*
Preferences

Hobbies:
Anything with Elysia[Y/n]

Pet Peeves:
Non-genuine love from Elysia[Y/n]'s suiters

Favorite Food:
Donuts

Least Favorite Food:
Anything with MSG so he always carries a pack with him.

Talent:
Hiding his true intentions

*
Appearance

Isfrid is a tall young man shorter than Malleus with his skin as white as now and white shoulder length hair. Like his twin sister, Elysia[Y/n], his snow white skin is naturally clear and moist skin that is cold to the touch. As a knight, he naturally has a fair but masculine body with abs and muscle in the right places. He isn't like Jack with a bigger muscle build but more like Malleus's.

His eyes are an icy blue and periwinkle gradient with vertical-slit pupils, and long white eyelashes that resembles his twin's, after all, he is Elysia[Y/n]'s twin. His eyes match his shoulder-length snow white silky smooth hair with the bottom ends fading into a icy azure.

He has elf-like ears, white horns that resemble ice branches (like Dan Heng's horns), along with snow white feathered wings that resemble his sister's, meaning, his wings too also glimmer in the light. Like his sister, he also wears clothes with an open back to accommodate his wings. He has natural icy blue lips along with natural icy blue eyeliner makeup. (Resembling Zhongli's from Genshin Impact).

Lastly, he has icy crystals on the side of his eyes, hips, pelvis, wrists, waist, and inner thighs. Sharp fangs are shown when his mouth is open along with an eastern dragon's tongue.

*
Personality

Isfrid has a very kind personality, knowing through the noble ladies as husband material since he is capable of doing what women from way back then were able to do such as cook, clean, and even handle the needle and thread. But that is just one side of him. He is a two-faced monster.

He cares deeply for his family, especially his know only twin sister, Elysia[Y/n], the future Emperor of the Land of Permafrostine. He is known to be quite a yandere, which is a dangerous kind of love. (NOT INCEST. AUTHOR CHAN WILL DROWN YOU IN HOLY WATER IF YOU THOUGHT OF THAT). He is indeed yandere for his sister, even going as far as treating her like a marionette when it comes to her safety, when Elysia[Y/n] is being indecisive, or even picking out her clothes and instructing the maids about what to do with her appearance.

If there is someone Elysia[Y/n] does not like, such as a suitor who is power-hungry, Isfrid will cause some mental trauma. As a child, he was adorable and mature, often dressing up his twin sisters.

Isfrid's overprotectiveness goes as far as being in the bathroom when the maids bathe and pamper his beloved sister. After all, as we have seen in Asian comics, bad things can also happen there. Isfrid has eyes like a hawk, watching every move the maids make when cleaning Elysia[Y/n]. He is known to take advantage of Elysia[Y/n]'s forgetfulness when it's for her own good.

*
Signature Spell

"Now, kneel before me,":
A control spell. Isfrid summoned puppet strings from his fingertips as it would connect one or more people and control them like puppets. Until he releases the puppet strings, he would be able to control his "puppets,". If the person who is attached to his strings tries to fight back or resist, the person will be in unbearable pain. His signature spell works on nonliving items such as a doll.

Incantation:
Those who sought to stand and go against my word shall be punished severely. Now, kneel before me!

*
History

Isfrid is the 3rd son and eldest triplet known twin. As the Frost aura swordmaster, he has the duty of being his twin sister, Elysia[Y/n], personal guard and escort.

*

Before Isfrid's current life, he was the oldest twin named Yuichiro Tokito, who had died from a demon attack. He is arrogant and means to Elysia[Y/n], which is deeply regretted since his death was so soon. His last words were a prayer to God to let Elysia[Y/n] live since she was the better and kind child.

Even later than his life as Yuichiro Tokito, he was once a king of a powerful country. But due to his arrogance and pride, he was "executed," by the angry people. Or so the story of evil says.

*

In history books, way before Lilia and Queen Malefica were born, there was a powerful kingdom in the now Queendom of Roses in which Isfrid was king. His name back then was Alexiel Lucifen d'Autriche, or, the Son of Evil. He was a tyrant, killing anyone who tried to stop him from getting what he wants. One of the major events that acted as one of the catalysts for the revolt was when Alexiel ordered the country of blue to be destroyed along with the genocide of the blue-haired men.

In history, the fourteen-year-old prince was executed. But that wasn't true, a "prince" indeed has died but it was Rin aka Elysia[Y/n], aka the Maid of Evil. Elysia[Y/n] willingly swapped places with Isfrid and got executed in his place.

*

Ever since Isfrid got reincarnated after his death as Yuichiro, he declared that he will no longer be a successor for the throne and was the first to support Elysia[Y/n] to be the crown princess, a title to those who will be the next Monarch. To repent for his sins as Alexiel, he swore to serve Elysia[Y/n] as her guard and will follow every command she makes. Elysia[Y/n] doesn't remember her past lives, but Isfrid does, which he greatly takes advantage of.

*
Trivia

~The name Isfrid is a mixture of "Ice" and "Peace," of Norwegian origin.

~Isfrid would be in the "Yandere love" level of 100%.