Chapter 60: Punishment Time

(Sheea's POV Continuation)
______________

I was already exhausted a little and even embarrassed as I never knew I could c*m just listening to his rough talk.

And his following words, "Now Punishment Time, my love," again ignited the fire in me.

Honestly, I was a little scared... just like the size of an ant though.

I was aroused more and all part of mine was looking forward to it. Specially my... (cough) womanhood.

Without any further words, his hands scooped me up, by grabbing my waist and placed me against a more comfortable position.

Earlier my whole body had ended up on the floor, leaving the bed.

Sweetness filled my heart as I felt how detailed he was when handling me. He even carefully placed a few animal skin under my head when I winced a little when a straw poked my nape.

Ahhh! His carefulness and gentleness were like a Cupid's arrow to any woman.

I could almost felt my throbbing heartbeat against my chest.

And then he settled in between my legs as he pushed his arousal against mine, making me feel how hard, hot, thick and long he was.

I couldn't help but look at his arousal but immediately moved away my gaze. Holy Moly, it was so huge.

Can it fit me?

The question popped in my mind as I licked my dry lips and gulped to wet my dry throat.

And just when my fast roaming eyes fell on his, he gave me a knowing smirk. And his next words almost erupted my head like a volcano.

"Liking what you see? You made it like that."

I blushed hard as my hands reached my cheeks to pat.

Suddenly I felt the strong grips on my wrists as my hands were suddenly pinned above my head.

"Don't hurt yourself. You're only made to cherish. And...," He suddenly stopped as his free hand slowly travelled from my cheek, to jaws, then in between my mounds, to my stomach and settled in between my thighs, making me shiver hard, "If you want to feel the pain that badly, I've other ways."

I pressed my lips hard as my body shook a little.

This big tease!

Where did he learn to talk like this? This is not the Jemin I know.

Where is that innocent and naive looking guy? How did he get replaced by such a bully...?

He's making me feel like the little girl who just hit her puberty.

Even though I had watched p*rn a few times and even lost my virginity to the wolf brothers, he's making me feel I had been ignorant of the world for a so long.

[Author: It's true though!
Sheea: Shut up!]

"Ahhhh!" A sharp pain brought me back from my thoughts as the bite Jemin gave on me was too hard.

"Wht did you bite me?" I angrily asked him, pouting a little that he didn't free my hands from his hold.

"Concentrate on me when I'm here," He said with a dominating gaze.

"I ... mmmh!"

His lips again crashed into mine, making me taste my juices in his mouth.

This time, his kiss was rough and more domineering. He even left few bites on me as he slowly settled in the crook of my neck.