Chapter 57: That Stare...

Sheea was still immersed in her lone time, playing with the water as she kept on absorbing the clean and endless spiritual energy of the nature, that she couldn't get in the modern world.

She was so immersed that she didn't feel her surroundings until two strong arms got wrapped around her waist and heavy breaths fell on her shoulders.

She subconsciously gulped when she realized who was it with the natural earth scent and the aura of the guy behind her.

The arms around her felt so good to her that she couldn't help but feel secured and protected... yet dangerous in some sense.

"Je-Jemin?"

"Hmm?" He asked with his mouth shut, while trailing small kisses on her exposed shoulders, making her shudder.

Suddenly, Sheea felt completely naked even though there were two pieces of clothes on her body.

"You- you...!"

She tried to say something but she realized that she couldn't. Her heart had taken an abnormal way to beat, making her repeatedly gulp as blood rushed to her cheeks, to the parts she felt Jemin's touch and to her... most private core.

She moved uncomfortably in his embrace as she was feeling so strange. A part of her was saying it's dangerous... yet another part wanted that danger to continue.

Just the night before, she had spent her first with Kyle and Kevi... but she's still feeling that Jemin was going to be her first.

This Crazy... Completely Insane!

"What, Sheea? Are you trying to say something?" Jemin whispered in her ears as a smirk appeared on his lips, completely aware what effect he had on her.

"That... I... mmphh!" A moan automatically left her lips when he licked a sensitive part of her neck and nibbled on it.

"Don't stop moving your legs, Sheea. We're in water, remember that," He whispered in her ears as he gently bit her ear lope and sucked on it making her go weak all over.

"Or you can wrap your legs on me. I'll love it like that too," he said as he swiftly turned her body towards his and hugged her more tightly, while bringing her weak legs on his waist.

But since, Sheea's legs had already gotten too weak for his sed*ction and the water was making their bodues too slippery, her legs slipped from his waist, making his animal skin getting lost in the flow of water.

Sheea suddenly got back her senses when she felt a strong witness of his arousal on her right thigh as she started to move her legs to float and hung her arms around his broad shoulders to keep her balance, wjile maintaining a little distance between them.

On the other hand, Jemin didn't expect the things to go this part. His throbbing organ started to throb more.

Initially he just wanted to kiss and hug her, but... the moment his throbbing part touched her soft flesh, his body started to demand more.

Sensing the real danger approaching her, Sheea hurriedly thought of a way to distract him, but before she could mouth it, her lips got captured in a strong kiss.

A kiss full of dominance yet so gentle.

His right hand travelled to her nape as his left hand pulled her closer to his body, ignoring his throbbing part that rested on her waist.

Sheea wanted to struggle as she didn't want to do 'it' in the wild like the beasts, but she was losing her right senses with Jemin's kisses and his body pressed against hers.

After a long while, Jemin left her lips as he buried his face in the crook of her neck, letting his breath do his magic on her skin.

"Don't worry. I won't make you mine in here, in this exposed place," Jemin said as he breathed heavily and greedily taking her sweet scent in him.