Chapter 38: Shh! Relax! It's Okay.

Next day, when Sheea got up, the first thing that came to her vision was the wide face of her husb... (ahem) her mate who was in his own sweet dream with a sweet smile on his lips. Subconsciously, a smile also form on her lips too as she raised her free hand and traced the side profile of his cheeks.

Kyle let out a purring sound in his sleep as he leaned more to her hand and tightened his hold on her.

Ahh! How sweet!

Sheea suddenly wanted to bite his cheek.... But she controlled herself.

She's a human not a dog... not a dog!

But that doesn't mean she couldn't do something else. So, with a mischievous smile on her face, she slowly loosened his hold on her and slightly got up.

Then, she leaned a little towards Kyle's sleeping face as she took his thin lips into hers. She slowly licked it with her tongue and was about to end it, when suddenly she felt a strong force behind the back of her head as the kiss got deepened.

Sheea opened her eyes in shock and then... her eyes directly made contact with Kyle's golden brown ones.

She gulped in between her kiss as she felt that Kyle was slowly getting on top of her.

Oh no! Not again!

She can't take it anymore!

Even though she's stronger than most of the guys out there, She's still someone made of flesh and blood. How could she not feel after that huge night activity...?

Wait! Night Activity...?!!!

Ahhh!

As soon as her mind spelled those two words, her eyes widened as the blurry memories from last night was becoming a sharper and sharper.

Last night, not only had she mated with Kyle, but also with Kevi... Keviiiii!

She felt like crying!

Last night it was so intense that she had lost her mind in ecstasy and now... not only she got one husband, but two... It's two!

Ahhhh!

It's just like the scheme from the modern human world saling clothes at high discount in the shopping malls. Buy one and get one free!

[Author: If Kyle and Kevi got to know that you're comparing them with the cheap clothes out there, I will really like to see if you can still walk the next morning!!!! (evil smirk)]

Kyle, who felt her dazing off in their kiss, as he let go off her and hugged her instead, lying on top of her as he whispered near her ear, "Sheea?"

"Hmm?" Sheea immediately broke out from her daze because of that ticklish and arousing feeling in her ear.

"You're mine now Sheea. We're mates now."

When Sheea heard his words which were filled with genuine happiness and excitement, she smiled widely as she hugged him with her arms, "Yes, we're mates now, Kyle. And just like how I'm yours, you're mine too."

Kyle was stunned at first, hearing her declaration. But in the next second, his tail automatically started to move side to side in extreme joy, "Yes, yes. We belong to each other now, my mate."

With that both of them hugged each other with a smile, as Kyle shifted to a side and hugged her. Sheea whose head was automatically placed on Kyle's chest because of the difference in their heights, could clearly feel the rapid heart beat of her Shan.

"Ahem! Ahem!"

They broke apart from their own world, when they suddenly heard someone clearing their voice next to them. And when they turned, they only saw that Kevi who was lying beside them slowly getting up and making a sitting posture.