Chapter 27: Is She Sick?

(The Owner of the Green Eyes)
__________________

The voice was slowly coming nearer, yet it was also fading bit by bit. Surely, that Shasha was getting tired. Her heavy breathes is the evidence of that fatigueness.

Well, I had also injured myself just a while before. So, my physical ability was also slow and unsteady. If I went out without a proper plan, I might even get killed in the process, with that Shasha.

So, I very slowly crawled against the cave wall and peeped a little to see the distance between them and me.

And thank God, it wasn't that long. I just need her to take few more steps near the cave, and I could protect her without getting ourselves killed.

I could see that the ones chasing the Shasha were just simple animals. Hyenas!

So, it wouldn't be that brutal of a fight if I saved her!

With that thought, I waited for the Shasha to come nearer but, she tripped on something and fell hard on the ground. Then, she didn't move again. Her breath also slowed down and those hyenas already surrounded her.

All of the things happened so fast, that I lost control of the situation.

'No matter what I'm, a outcast or territorial beast, I'm still a Shan who needs to protect the weaker beasts from getting harmed by other creatures which are not beasts.'

So, with a swift movement, I came out. I just couldn't let her die like that. And my movement, undoubtedly caused some noises, may be in the dry leaves or branches, as all of those drooling hyenas who had almost bitten a part of her, looked towards my direction in high alert.

By that, I also started to act faster and swang away many of those hungry, greedy hyenas out of sight, as I started to come nearer to that weak Shasha.

With the fade moonlight falling on her face, I could see, she was an absolute beauty. A beauty hard to find in the world.

Her face and features appear so delicate and soft, that was making a certain itchy part of my body to touch her face and caress it.

I could see her sharp nose and sharp jaw lines. Her cheeks are a little bit plump as if it contains more than enough water and no meat. One squeeze and water will come out like fountain.

I was sure her eyes would be beautiful too, even though her eyes were tightly shut now.

Her hair was like a black waterfall. A little bit was covering her face and the rest were on ground. And the darkness of the night was adding more to that unique charm. My palm was itching severely to touch her and it was growing with each passing second.

Even though, she was wearing a weird kind of clothes, covering her top to bottom of her legs with a strange kind of shoes, it was giving more to her beauty.

I could sense the change in my body parts again. That feeling from earlier was coming back, making a grand entrance inside of me.

But I tried my best to control myself and habitually, I stuck my tongue out, and with the vibrations, I could feel her slow shaky breathes. And I also felt the danger coming from my back and either sides.

Since, I want to control the building desire of my body, what could be a better option than to vent the unleashed itchiness by beating this stubborn pack?

My tail immediately cooperated with my mind, as I used the pointers on my tail end to kill some of those hyenas who wanted to sneakily attack me.

After seeing the most beautiful Shasha in my whole life, I could feel the desire had built up a lot in me. So, even though I could finish those bunch of limitless chasers with a flick of my tail, I took my own sweet time to torture them.

Some time by giving them a chance to escape and just when they thought, they succeeded I killed them one by one.

After killing all of those hateful animals, I had calmed down a lot. I slowly came near the lying unconscious little Shasha and took her in my arms.

She appeared so light and soft to touch, that I couldn't help but squeeze her more in my arms. I even wanted to lick her but I stopped when I realized that something wasn't right.

The Shasha in my arms was so hot... so hot as if I wasn't carrying a Shasha but a thick branch caught in fire.

'She.... is she sick? She's burning like fire itself!'

The realization gave a big blow to my mind as I sped up and laid her on the cave.

I've stayed alone since my birth, so I didn't know how to take care of others properly. But, I've seen others taking care of this type of beasts from afar and few of the beasts would also talk about it when cleaning themselves in the river.

Now the carcasses of those filthy hyenas would come in handy. I tore their skins from their other body parts as I quickly cleared them in the near river of my cave. Then applied few herbs to clear the smell and any foreign things in those skins.

After making sure, everything was ready, I tried to make a soft bed with it as I placed her on it and applied two pieces of carcass skin on her.

I quickly lit up the fire with the remainding branches in the cave, to keep her warm.

I had applied few herbs on her forehead too to calm her fever down a little.

And... now....

Oh Wait!!! What now?

Those territorial beasts used to take river water in some strange round objects to apply on the sick beasts. But... I don't have those objects with me....

But...

I looked at the weak Shasha on the bed who had started to shake and shiver.

'What am I supposed to do now?'

So for not having any other options, I took three animal skins near me and walked out of the cave with a swift move of my beast body.