Chapter 62: His Mate Is A Mood Killer

With a beautiful arc, Sheea left her meditation posture and stood up on her two legs. As her cold gaze travelled and fell on each of her mates, they couldn't help but shiver.

Kyle's and Kevi's ears even twitched a little as Jemin's eyes twitched. Whereas, Len felt his lips twitching.

Why did they suddenly have a bad feeling seeing their beautiful mate?

"Let's go. Follow my steps," said Sheea, as she started to go ahead by jogging.

But after sometime, she felt no movement behind her. So, she turned around only to find her mates furrowed brows looking at her.

"So?" She began as she raised one of her brows, "Are you coming with me or Shall I Leave By Myself?"

Still after getting no response, she again began to jog, as her soft voice troubled to their frozen ears, "I'll give a gift to the one who can keep up with me after this is over."

As if her last words did some magic, all four Shans followed after her as if their animal skin cloths were in fire.

A gift? From their mate? Isn't it just like a fantasy? Is fantasy coming true?

Or they hearing things?

And even if they are hearing things, it doesn't matter! They surely will give a try.

And then began their morning exercises. With Sheea at the front, and the other four at the back, they almost looked like the modern bodyguards at training back in the human world.

They almost jogged around the whole Wolf Territory as they competed against. And even though, they were getting weird eyes and curious eyes from various places, they didn't care.

Their sole focus was their mate who was slipping away from them just like a slippery eel. The moment they got close to her, Sheea would increase her pace.

So, at the end, they were almost running after Sheea who was faster than them anyhow.

"Sheea, Sheea... (huff)... stop... stop... I can't... (huff)... take it... anymore," said Kyle as he panted hard. He felt like his legs weren't his anymore.

Just what was it that Sheea was making them do it? Is she taking her revenge by making them run?

"Exactly Sheea... (huff)... why are we running in the first place," said Len, unlike Kyle, by trying hard to maintain his cool even though he wanted nothing but to lay flat on the ground right then and there.

Jemin and Kevi said nothing. They only focused on chasing after Sheea. And even though they were fre*king tired, they knew better that talking while running would exhaust more of their energy. But their eyes were full of curiousity.

But when all of them heard Sheea's answer, they stood up in attention and chased after her in new energy.

"To increase your stamina. You all are too weak."

Heck! Their male ego was gone!

"We aren't weak," Len pouted and murmured.

As Kyle finished Len's sentence, "You're just too strong."

Still they followed her like obedient puppies.

So, after taking 5 rounds of the wolf territory, the quintet finally returned back to their cave.

As soon as they reached the cave, Kyle laid flat on the ground as if imitating a dead.

Len wasn't any better as he collapsed on Kyle.

"Hey! Go away! You're on top of me," said Kyle as he twisted a bit.

"I know. The ground is hard and dirty. You're soft," said Len as he found a comfortable posture on Kyle's back.

"You!" Kyle wanted to cuss out at this annoying brother of his, but he was too tired at the moment.

"Ahh!"

"Ouch!

"Are you insane?"

"Who do you think I'm, Kevi? Why are laying on top of me?"

"Compromise," said Kevi who collapsed on Len's body as he too found the floor dirty. And Sheea hates lying on dirty floor!

"You two! Why are you all lying on me? Are you treating me as dead or what?" Said Kyle as he huffed and puffed both in anger and tiredness.

"Yes" came two replies making Kyle feel his stomach juices gushing out in his mouth.

As for Sheea, she was still continuing her things. At the moment, she was practising her karate moves while being watched by Jemin who was leaving against a tree.

"If you have nothing better to do, go and wash yourself clean," said Sheea as she continued her moves with 'Hiya,' 'Hiya'.

"I'll," said Jemin who appeared so calm as if the run earlier didn't exhaust him, "But only with you. Naked."

Sheea stopped for a while as she bit down her lips, remembering how Jemin talked dirty and took her last night. But her face was neutral other than that.

But how could Jemin not notice his mate's blushing cheeks and red neck and ears.

A smirk appeared on his lips too, as he suddenly felt like teasing her.

So, when Sheea wasn't focus on her surroundings and even slowed down her movements for getting distracted, he slowly went near her and hugged her from behind.

"Oh!" Sheea gasped in startle as she stammered, "Je-Jemin, wha-what are you doing?"

Jemin didn't answer but buried his face in her crook.

"Je-Jemin, stop, stop. It's too sweaty," said Sheea as she tried to push the clingy Shan away from her.

"I don't care if you're sweaty," Jemin murmured in her neck as he sucked on her skin with some licks.

"I'm talking about you," Sheea pursed her lips with narrowed eyes.

Jemin: "..." His mate is a mood-killer.