Chapter 61: Her mates

Jemin took his sweet time as he felt his mate's soft breath against him.

If he could, then he would never let go of Sheea from his embrace. But he needed to clean both of them or else they would soon start to feel sticky.

Specially Sheea. After observing her for days, Jemin was sure she was a absolute believer of cleanliness and clear surroundings.

With a heavy sigh, He slowly shifted himself away from his love and planted a soft kiss on her head. She whimpered a little in her sleep as she rubbed the place where he kissed and pouted, making chuckled at her.

He got up and went near the four coconut shells at the corner of the cave and tied them together, two at a place on each side. Then he grabbed an animal skin and went out.

But what greeted him was three paors of accused filled eyes. Specially, the eyes of certain someone which was filled with aggrievedness and looked like he would pounce of Jemin anytime.

And how could Jemin miss that chance to show off and tease his little brother.

He adjusted towards an angle and immediately three pairs of scrutinizing eyes fell on the bite mark on his shoulder left by Sheea while they were in the middle of making out.

"You-" Kyle almost pounced on the giant evil bear as his sharp claws came out from his hands. Luckily, he was stopped by Kevi, or the one beaten up would be the attacker himself.

"What? Jealous?" Jemin smirked as he started to walk towards the river.

"You! So what if I'm? How dare you to do it twice with her?" Kyle gritted his teeth so hard that Kevi and Len thought he was going to lose his teeth soon.

And even though Kevi was jealous and having scratch the bear's face even though they were brothers, he still had some rationality left with him.

Whereas, Len was the calmest. But his tightly clenched fist betrayed his smirking face.

"So what? I did twice as I showed her my true self. Not like some other Shans who are afraid to show her their true selves," Jemin said as he walked away without looking back.

"You! I'll-" Kyle again tried to pounce on Jemin. And Kevi again held him back.

So poor Kyle could only shout, "You! I'm the first husband here. Who do you think you're? We need to keep her health in mind too. You beast, you tired her out! And now what?! You, monster!"

"I'm still better than you," Jemin voice came from a little distance away as he went away almost dancingly.

"Hmmmph! Let's see if you can still spend another night with her! Hmph! You beast!"

"You're a beast too!" Jemin's voice faded voice came his figure finally vanished from the eyesight.

"You!" Kyle wanted to say something else but since the guy in question was gone, he could only vent his anger on other, "You!"

His eyes fell on Len who was standing at the side and watching a good show without logic. But with his smirk painted face, Kyle decided against it. So, he could only turn to Kevi.

"You, you, you, brother betrayer! I'm your elder! How dare you to treat me like that, huh? Is there still justice in this world? It's all because of you! If you hadn't stopped me from going in at that moment, I would have stopped them a long ago. How dare you to collude with the enemies and send that enemy to my cave? How dare you let another Shan touch what ours?"

Kyle scolded Kevi a lot as he kept on poking Kevi's forehead non-stop. Kevi very badly wanted to land a punch on this stupid brother of his, but he stopped. He didn't want to distance himself away from Sheea again for this immature brat.