Chapter 9: My Shasha

(Kyle's POV Continuation)

"Wuuu~"

I was still in my dreamy land, seeing a family of seven belonged only to me and my new mate, but with a little noise my beautiful dream broke. I opened my eyes and saw my mate was twisting on my bed.

'May be she'll wake up soon!'

I thought and sat up from lying position, even though I was still sleepy and want to continue my beautiful, happy dream.

But I decided against it. As I wanted to see how she would react after seeing me, that she suddenly got a mate after she woke up.

And I also wanted to see if she would despise me as a mate if she saw her mate is a weakling and ugly beast, when suddenly a thought crossed in my mind.

'She'll never despise me the way I'm!'
I was shocked when that thought came to me. Like how? I never had any kind of thought like this before whenever I had gone to propose to a Shasha before. Then why now?

"Wuu~" I saw my Shasha found another comfortable position on my bed and she kicked away the animal skin that was on her to a side.

At that time, I didn't why and how but my body reacted to her little movements even though she was just sleeping.

Well, she continued to sleep and didn't woke up. But my sleep was ling broken and wasn't going to come soon. It's not her fault though as being a hunter beast who have been trying to find a worth inside of me, I had been training myself like that.

So, just with a little noise and my sleep would be out of my body.
I was also wondering what kind of beast this little Shasha of mine was, which I decided to ask her after she wakes up. But...

'She's so cute! I want to see her sleeping all the time!'

So I decided to watch her more and suddenly another thought occupied my mind.

I slowly went near her and placed my mouth near her neck. But I regretted it the very next moment as her skin appeared so soft and sweet to my mouth and tongue. I could even feel the burning sensations all over my body while by beastly part stood up straight even though I was in my beast form.

So, my plan to lightly bite her was unintentionally changed to a deep bite as I momentarily lost control of myself. I swear I didn't mean it and my regret went to the peak when my face was hit strongly by a heavy thing.
I was shocked when I properly saw that the heavy thing that hit me earlier was none other than her small little fist.

'Am I weaker than a Shasha?' That was the first thought that came to my mind, while I slowly sat down on my two back legs.

'Gosh! So painful! I feel like I've lost my smelling senses! Oh my poor nose!'

I had just shifted under the bed, whenI heard the yawning of a sweet voice, "Yo~"

'She's really having her sweet time, isn't she?' I thought as now that I had have marked her temporarily I could feel her current emotions which I badly wanted to know.

"Oh! This is the best sleep I ever had in my whole 25 years of life-time!" I heard her sweet voice again and felt her happy and satisfied emotions.
'So you're 25 now? 5 years younger than me, huh?'

"Well! Well! A good place in wild!" I heard her complimenting my place and my initial plan to come out soon was shifted to a momemt later as I wanted to keep on hearing her voice when I again heard her voice filled with doubt and curiosity, "Where am I?"

Then I felt her mixed emotions. Sometimes doubt, sometimes confusion, sometimes fear and then utlimarely happy when I was jolted by her sudden scream and almost hit my head with the back of the bed.