Chapter 34: She Actually Stopped...!?

I had never thought just kissing would make someone wet. As his lips sucked on mine, I felt like all the cells of my body was starting to catch fire.

Kyle held my head in place and shifted to another angle, making our kiss deeper. And the wet lewd sounds that were coming out due to our kiss was making both of us more aroused.

I removed my hands from his shoulder as I grabbed his back hair tightly, occassionally brushing him. I could feel his hands which were tighty brushing by curves at my sides.

"Ahhh!" We finally separated to catch our breaths. But the thin line of our saliva made us lose control again.

This time when our lips met again, not only we kissed and sucked each other lips, but got a bite from each other's too.

Our lips parted further and then our tongues started their explorations. Our tongues traced every of our corners as we started to touch each other's body more.

Soon, Kyle was taking the upper hand, as I started to feel weaker in his arms. He laid me softly on the 'animal skin bed' as he got on top of me.

I was still on my right senses when he was removing our clothes. But later, my excitememt and arousal took all of my right senses.

__________________

(Third Person's POV)

After removing the clothes, Kyle laid on top of his mate, Sheea who was looking at his body in daze. Her look that was clearly indicating that she wanted to eat him alive, as he felt his manhood hardening.

He gulped his saliva as he wetted his dry lips and started to kiss her. Her body was a burning yet hot mess. Wherever he touched, she would let out a moan.

"Oh Kyle, please more," She would scream.

Kyle placed himself in between her neck and shoulder as he started to lick that part slowly and sensually, making her shiver.

Sheea grasped his hair when she felt him nibbling on her neck as his one hand had grabbed one of her breasts and started to fondle them.

"Ahh! Kyle! Mmmh ahhh! It's so good, Kyle. So good!" Sheea moaned as her free hand roamed around Kyle's naked back.

"Sheea, love, you're so sweet to taste," Kyle said in a hoarse voice in her neck. Sheea wanted to squeeze her thigh together, but since half of Kyle's body was in between her legs, she couldn't.

Well, what can she do actually?! That... that voice alone was enough to make her reach her climax.

Ahh! Why had no one ever told her that making out with someone feels so good?!

Kyle sensing Sheea's movement at her lower body, smirked giving a last kiss on her neck. He then went south as his other hand spread her legs wider and positioned itself near her entrance.

"Aahhh! Mmmph! Kyle! Please touch ke more!"

"You're so watery here, Sheea," Kyle said as he looked at her closed face while she was trying to meet her hips to touch his finger, "It's so slippery that my hand couldn't stay in one place.... What should I do, Sheea? Tell me."

Then as if to prove how much truth was in his words, Kyle swiftly moved his fingers up and down on her entrance.

"Ahhh! Kyle! Like that! Keep going on like that, Kyle! Ahhh!"

"You mean this?" Kyle said as he brushed his fingers on her womanhood fast and rough, "You want me to do this?"

"Yes, yes... ahhh! Yes, Kyle! Like that. Keep going on! Like that."