Anya,

I will be at the headquarters then at the hospital. Yor is at city hall but she has a mission later at night. Not to worry. I will be home in time for dinner. Finish your homework and don't forget about your meeting.

Chichi

She placed the note on the table and went to her room to change.

She wanted to watch Bondman all day but she has other plans unfortunately.

After throwing her uniform in the hamper, she sat down at her desk and grabbed her needed materials from her bag.

Her meeting with Handler won't be for another 2 hours so she has some time to get some school work done.

She still didn't like studying but her grades were much better.

It wasn't as high as Damian's or Becky's but it was good enough that she could pass.

She's still working on raising it in order to be on her classmate's level.

And she is also trying to improve her skill in sports, music, and arts to attempt for a Stella.

She only collected 6 so far but that was just because of her kindness, generosity, and the insane amount of times she managed to save someone.

She never would have gotten better if it wasn't for some extra help.

When she was 10, her father constantly left her with Handler and Nightfall.

And boy that helped. Those two were so fierce that they didn't go easy on her until they knocked some sense into her. Literally.

Since then, she has been working on improving.

×××××××

An hour and a half has passed. It was for Anya to leave.

She changed into a white shirt, put on a long gray skirt, and slipped on a beige coat for the chilly evening air.

She put on a light brown hat to cover her horns and tied her hair into a ponytail.

She would normally wear a wig but it was a short trip to headquarters.

She put on heels to add to her height so she wouldn't look like a wandering child.

Lastly, she put in gray contacts to avoid being recognized.

The hair is already uncommon and is she had green eyes, she may just bump into a schoolmate or an adult she knows.

She walked out of her room and noticed the note still on the table.

She ripped it up and threw it in the bin, not wanting anyone to see something with their secrets.

Saying a quick goodbye to Bond, she stepped out of the apartment and locked it before heading downstairs.

She walked down the sidewalk, heading towards headquarters.

Meeting would usually be held outdoors to protect the location of the organization but since she is a child, they couldn't risk her bumping into an acquaintance.

She walked hurriedly, wanting to get there before it turns dark.

××××××××

She quickly made her way to Handler's office once she entered and knocked three times on the door to let her presence known.

"Come in."

She opened the door and stepped inside, walking to the table in the middle of the room.

"Good evening agent Starlight." Handler greeted as she sat down.