WISE

Anya tapped her fingers on the table as she watched the clock hands move with each second. It was only 5 minutes until the end of school and she has been waiting impatiently for the last hour. She was itching to go home and watch the reruns of Bondman.

She wasn't even listening to their professor. She was just daydreaming about her future missions. She imagined herself looking cool as she fired bullets at her enemies, killing them all in one shot.

Okay, she had to admit. Her fantasies were far from reality. But that's why it's called fantasies.

As she imagined herself getting a congratulations from WISE, the bell that she has been waiting for all day ringed throughout the school and snapped her back to reality.

As the teacher left the classroom, students shuffled out of their seats and started chatting about as they exited.

Anya hurriedly packed her bag, uncaring of how messy it was. She abruptly stood up and jogged out the classroom with Becky running after her.

"Anya will buy peanuts!" She skipped along the halls with a bright smile on her face unaware that Becky was chasing her.

"Anya-chan! Wait!" Becky called out. Hearing her calls, Anya stopped and turned around to face her friend.

Reaching her, Becky held out the notebook that Anya had left in their table in her hurry to leave. "Ah! Arigato, Becky!" Anya beamed at her.

Becky sweat dropped. "You know you should really look out more for your things. You could lose something important if you don't." Becky advised.

"You mean like my peanuts?!" Anya gaped. "Uh, yeah!" Becky played along. By now, she was used to the fact that Anya can be a bit of an... airhead.

"Understood Becky! Anya will protect her peanuts!" She crossed her arms then let out a determined huff.

"Sayonara Becky!" Anya waved, with a sweet smile before she jogged off. From the corner of her eyes, Becky saw a green haired boy smirking smugly trying not to let out a chuckle.

She turned to face him. "Hey! What're you laughing at?!" She accusingly pointed a finger at him. "She really is stupid." Damian mumbled under his breath but Becky was close enough to hear him.

"Anya may not be doing too well in academics but at least she's more fun and friendly than you'll ever be!" Damian rolled his eyes.

"Yeah whatever, pigtails." Shoving his hands in his pockets, he walked right past her as if he heard nothing and started to whistle casually.

"Hey! Get back here you little-!" Becky was about to run after him but a teacher had spotted her.

"Ms. Blackbell, I advise you not to make too much noise on campus or we will have to give you a Tonitrus Bolt." The man glared at her in which Becky returned before stomping off.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Anya walked in her house, happily snacking on a pack of peanuts she bought from a vending machine.

She slipped off her shoes and pushed them to the side by the door before walking in further.

"Hello Bond!" She greeted, petting Bond who nuzzled her leg.

She lifted her head, looking around the house.

As usual. No one's home.

She then spotted a yellow piece of paper on tv screen and walked over to read it.

When her parents are not home, there would usually be a note that tells her where they are, what they are doing, and when they are getting home.

She crouched down and took the sticky note, having already known their schedule.