Part 30⚠️

In the evening, I saw Mijoo and Haru return home together again...
As I saw them there was a rage rising inside of me, so I returned to our bedroom without saying anything...

Haru followed and entered after me and said teasingly, "Won't you welcome me?~..."

I just stood there and didn't turn back to avoid looking at him and asked him seriously, "Why do you two always come together?"

-"Ha?... Because she found a part-time job near my work... " He hugged me from behind and kissed my nape,"Are you jealous by any chance?..."

+"No~~... why would I?~~..." I got flustered.

He grinned while poking my cheek with his finger, "I can see all through the way you are pouting right now~... "

I turned around as I took a step back and glared at him silently, then I mumbled, "I'm not comfortable around her~..."

-"We found a place for her to rent, she'll move out in less than two weeks~... So bear with it a little bit... "

He held my face in his hands and continued, "Myung, I'm sorry... I know you've had a hard time recently and made you uncomfortable... "

As I opened my mouth to tell him what she told me today, Mijoo opened the door and said, "Haru, What are we gonna eat for dinner?... It seems Myung didn't make anything for us..."

She glanced at us in that position, "Am I interrupting something?!..."

Haru pulled back his hands and replied, "I'll cook something after taking a shower... Myung is tired..." Then he headed to the bathroom and left us alone.

Mijoo stared at me, smirking, "Were you trying to back-bite me?..."

+"What's wrong with you seriously?!... What do you want?... " I groaned.

She laughed while standing in front of me, looking down on me,"I hate people like you... thinking they're saints... acting all kind and generous, but in the end, they'll use you as the way they like... you're using Haru with that innocent face of yours... just like a slut... "

+"Don't vent your frustration on me... I've never claimed any of that... The things between him and I have nothing to do with you... Also, you're staying here for free, having fun everyday without doing anything else... Aren't we the same?..."

She pushed me hard and I fell on the bed, then grabbed my collar, "haha... you're so funny!... I'm not a fucking homo like you!... Wanna know a secret?... Those who have been here a few times... you think they are all just business friends and you're the only one, right?... But what should we do?!... Haru has already slept with those girls... you poor thing... "

I flinched as I heard this. It felt like the whole world was collapsing on me. I couldn't say anything and she just left the room after saying this, "Know your place..."

I sat there dazing for a while until Haru came out of the bathroom and called my name several times. "Myung, why are you spacing out again?..."

As I looked at him, I felt broken, like a toy that had been abandoned. I wanted to ask him about what she said but I was afraid of his answer. My hands were trembling so I tightened my grip on the sheet. "Nothing... "

I jolted and pulled back as he reached his hand toward me. I said nervously, "Haru... I~..."

-"It's okay... I won't do anything weird..." Then he tenderly cupped my face and said worriedly, "What do you want for dinner?..."

+"Anything is fine with me..." After saying this, I walked to my room and shut the door...

Then I leaned against the door and slid down, hugging my knees.
I kept repeating myself that she lied to me to make me unsecured. However, I was affected by her words already...
I couldn't stop thinking about it. I knew Haru had always been like that, but I thought this time was different since I seemed to be special to him compared to others.